Orestes

Ant-Man | July 17, 2015 | 180.07m dom, 338.4m OS, Marvels 2nd biggest OW in China

I half agree. But I would make it a Black Widow & Hawkeye movie.

Take it one step further, why not a S.H.I.E.L.D. movie?

If done right, this can be a very good film.

Like many movies, no? :PAnt-Man can sound "cheap movie" or DTV, i admit it.But if audiences bought "spiders", what about "ants"?Very curious.

Ant-Man sounds more like a farce. Watch this super tiny person beat up big guys. I can't see this working well at all. Plus, many superhero movies have some love interest of some sort going on. Will they introduce an ant-woman?

Iron Man will be lucky to do Daredevil numbers. (comments circa 2007)Captain America is just too corny, people hate America. (comments circa 2010)Thor will just be Masters of the Universe bad. (comments circa 2010)Just cause you put all the Marvel characters in one film doesn't mean people will show up, besides, it'll just be Iron Man & Friends. (comments circa 2011/2012)Do you see a pattern here? The pattern is no vision spurred by no knowledge of the character thus lacking faith in a way it could be done in a marketable manner.Also, she's called Wasp, not Ant-Woman, that's who'll likely be shown in some form. Even she doesn't become Wasp in the first film(which I suspect she may not).Ant-Man as a film is downright familiar in terms of setup for GA to relate with versus a cosmic space team with a talking badass raccoon and tree.
  • Like 8

Thor will just be Masters of the Universe bad. (comments circa 2010)

I love (but hated at the moment) this one with a passion.(comment, not movie! ^^)

Have been watching EMH and can't wait for the Vision.

I'm probably most excited about this movie... most excited about GotG's trailer. (Just gotta see what kind of approach they are taking with that one.)

Still cant get excited over this.But Dr Strange starring viggo :wub:

But Dr Strange starring viggo :wub:

I know that geriatric star vehicles are pretty popular nowdays (Expendables, Red, Liam Neeson opus) but those hits have charismatic actors as stars. Viggo has no leading man charisma and he is really too old (54 already and movie hasn`t gone into production yet) for a long-running series. Adding him as one of TA members is OK I guess but giving him a movie to carry is just wasted money.

I don't think I could take Ant-Man seriously TBH.

Edited by lab276

Viggo Mortensen makes a great Dr Strange.

So Dr Strange is very old or Viggobsessed can`t accept the fact he isn`t the same age he was in 2003?

Yeah, Strange is a bit older. Still, the earliest we could see a Strange movie would be 2016, so Viggo is definitely pushing it, and you would only get 1 or 2 movies out of him at most unless you want a 60 year old Dr.

Edited by Orestes

So Dr Strange is very old or Viggo bsessed can`t accept the fact he isn`t the same age he was in 2003?

He is very talented. Just like Dr. S, a genius.

He is very talented. Just like Dr. S, a genius.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, Strange is a bit older. Still, the earliest we could see a Strange movie would be 2016, so Viggo is definitely pushing it, and you would only get 1 or 2 movies out of him at most unless you want a 60 year old Dr.

60 years old would work as a part of TA ensamble, like old X and Magneto were part of X Men ensamble where Wolverine was the sorta lead. But a standalone movie wouldn`t work.