Orestes

Ant-Man | July 17, 2015 | 180.07m dom, 338.4m OS, Marvels 2nd biggest OW in China

Also, I think the original rumor about Viggo merely stated that Marvel wanted him for a role, no specific role was mentioned though. I think some folks jumped the gun and assumed Strange. Personally, I think he would make a pretty good Lukin in Winter Soldier, but that's just me.

• Like 1

Why ?Truth is Viggo is more talented than 95% actors/actresses out there.

That`s an outrageously fanboy-high percetage so it isn`t true and it certainly doesn`t make him a genius. And I bet you wouldn`t care about him if he didn`t play Aragorn which isn`t even one of his Top 5 performences but whatever. Edited by fishnets

That`s an outrageously fanboy-high percetage so it isn`t true and it certainly doesn`t make him a genius. And I bet you wouldn`t care about him if he didn`t play Aragorn which isn`t even one of his Top 5 performences but whatever.

viggo mortensen, who knows 8 languages, is an actor, poet, musician, photographer and painter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viggo_Mortensen

viggo mortensen, who knows 8 languages, is an actor, poet, musician, photographer and painter.

http://en.wikipedia....Viggo_Mortensen

And yet he isn`t top of any of those fields. He is intelligent and has different interests but he isn`t a genius. That word is thrown around too arbitrary. Edited by fishnets

Also, I think the original rumor about Viggo merely stated that Marvel wanted him for a role, no specific role was mentioned though. I think some folks jumped the gun and assumed Strange. Personally, I think he would make a pretty good Lukin in Winter Soldier, but that's just me.

I like this idea. Bring back his Russian accent from Eastern Promises, have him grow a goatee, and he'd fit the Lukin role very well.

Very true. Lukin's a Russian villain whose main purpose is to be the Winter Soldier's commander, be sort of a Big Bad instigating events against the USA and SHIELD, and eventually

tangle with the Cosmic Cube's energies and absorb the Red Skull's essence so Red Skull exists inside of him and even more evil shenanigans ensure

So when? 2015?

Most likely BEFORE Avengers

Most likely BEFORE Avengers

So April 2015? I took that literally. Like a month before THE AVENGERS ll.

Why ?Truth is Viggo is more talented than 95% actors/actresses out there.

Stewart is definitely in that 5%.

http://en.wikipedia....Viggo_Mortensen

None of that is evidence that he is a more talented actor than 95 % of actors out there. That only proves that he is an actor, a poet, a musician, a painter, and that he knows eight languages (although that doesn't mean that he is equally fluent on all eight of them).

It's funny Marvel is already doing this and DC is still thinking how to reboot GREEN LANTERN. lol

I find it astonishing that a movie about "Ant Man" is seriously being considered. I would expect something like this to be a story in the Onion. A movie about Ant Man? Seriously?

^^^Every time someone says that my thought is: Seriously...you know nothing of the character at all, that's obvious.

That's true. I had never heard of "Ant Man" a single time in my entire life until I heard of this movie.