Jack Nevada

Crash- Is it any good?

I know there's also a film called Crash by David Cronenberg. I think that one was about people who have sex during car crashes, or have sex on cars that crashed or car crashes make them have sex.The Crash that won Best Picture, I didn't hate, but I have no desire to watch it again.

Not really. It's themes were less then subtle. It's stories were not compelling. It's characters were not relatable. Typical Academy choosing a emotionally manipulative film for an Oscar.

The funny thing is, when I watched it, I hated it and found it a bit over the top, and very hard handed in it's presentation, but after thinking about it, I'm not sure I would have the same disdain for it if I watched it again, there was one scene in particular that I found to be really eye opening, that no matter how much evil we can do. we are all still human and have the potential for good.