Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

To those who are skeptical about this horrible shooting affecting box office: while not related much at all, this reminds me somewhat of those sniper shootings out east affecting the Red Dragon box office quite negatively.So disturbing.

What? Are you seriously doing this to me right now? You have no idea the nerve you just struck with me. I feel so sick just seeing what you just wrote. You're making me feel like nothing, and I hate you for it. Thanks for absolutely ruining my day, no everything.

Don't get too upset.... ignore these motherfuckers.......

So how could he have known there was a shooting scene in the film?

Many cities have advance screenings - I saw TDKR on Wednesday. It's plausible (not probable) that he had already seen it.

So how could he have known there was a shooting scene in the film?

Either coincidence, or theaters are loud and you can hear what's going on listening right outside an exit door.

How do you know that he knew there was a shooting scene in the film?

Apparently he started shooting while there was an action scene or something which just brought about confusion in the theatre, and it would've worked to his advantage.

I know some folks here are wondering if this will be associated with Bane or not, but I have a strong feeling that the movie Gangster Squad will either be pulled from the release schedule or heavily edited. This really sounds like its straight out of the theater-shooting-scene that they've been showing in the trailers for that movie.

• Like 1

'Seriously, I'm hoping for a WHOLE LOT OF BANNING today. A WHOLE LOT OF BANNING.

Maybe for 2 or 3 people, but "a whole lot" seems a bit much. How many people is "a whole lot"? Edited by CoolioD1

Made an account just for this? :sadno:

I was posting here before the shooting occured. I came here for TDKR box office discussion. But since no one is staying to that topic I'm going to tell you about violence in Colombia.in 1950 the left wing presidential candidate for Colombia was killed by American Operatives. In the blame game that followed between the Catholic Church and the Conservative party and the working class and the Liberal Party people invented new ways to kill each other you see, they didn't have guns, they had machetes. So there was some level of invention to their murder, they would cut off everyones limbs and shove them down their throat and so forth. My granfather was a farmer out on his farm as the murder occured. He did not receive news of the event and was hacked to death by the military while traveling to the city to sell his goods.

Apparently he started shooting while there was an action scene or something which just brought about confusion in the theatre, and it would've worked to his advantage.

So you were there?