Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Posters on various news and showbiz sites are already calling for the film to be pulled as 'it must have caused this'.Let the hysteria begin...

Just like they tried blindly blaming Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin for the Giffords shooting.

They are talking about the mask that the guy used in CNN Español, and they say they are investigating that if it was related with Bane somehow.Images of a webcam right now.

I don't get the Bane connection? Because he had a mask?

Posted ImageChris O Donnell, on 20 July 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

More assholes need to be banned besides BKB. He is not the only asshole, but I agree wholeheartedly with you.

Can I have a list of everyone you think should be banned? I can't help thinking some of them would be unjustified.

I don't believe this will have a profound affect. It might diminish the local area a lot but not people living in another state - not likely at least.At most this will decrease maybe 10M

Edited by eXtacy

Posters on various news and showbiz sites are already calling for the film to be pulled as 'it must have caused this'.Let the hysteria begin...

Troll comments mean nothing. Nikke Finke hasn't said anything and she would be the first to bury a film.

Everyone shut the fuck up about banning and get the fuck over yourselves. A tragedy is happening and people here are acting so stupid.

He didn't offer resistance when they found him in the parking lot. He told the police that in his apartment there was other types of explosive artefacts. His building was evacuated.

I don't want him anywhere, I'm just trying to figure out what happened

Well, that is why I am copying and pasting things and writing what I hear on CNN.