Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

There's a "psychological expert" on MSNBC profiling the killer. What a load of shit. I hate the way these douchebags talk about people with certainty like they know why he did this. Some people just snap. There isn't always warning signs.

I dunno, his mom didnt seem surprised from what i heard of her reaction.

Saw this tweet:

Brett ‏@thecajunboy

Saw The Dark Knight Rises and loved it. Also, the theater that a week ago sold out of seats for the screening I attended was half empty.

I'm sorry but people really need to stop extrapolating anecdotal evidence to show a massive shooting impact. Nearly every industry source has seen very little change in ticket sales as a result of the Colorado incident...the movie's OW may just have been overestimated. That is a distinct possibility.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry but people really need to stop extrapolating anecdotal evidence to show a massive shooting impact. Nearly every industry source has seen very little change in ticket sales as a result of the Colorado incident...the movie's OW may just have been overestimated. That is a distinct possibility.

Ok. Still a shocking piece of anecdotal evidence though.

(UltraAVX)

12:30 PM(80% full) | 4:10 PM (92% full. 37 seats left)| 7:50 PM - SOLD OUT | 11:30 PM(80% full)

(CC)

11:30 AM(75% full) | 2:40 PM (75% full)| 3:10 PM(70% full) | 6:20 PM(85% full) | 6:50 PM(95% full) | 10:00 PM(90% full)|10:30 PM(90% full)

12:00 PM(70% full) | 3:40 PM(80% full) | 7:20 PM |(95% full) 11:00 PM(85% full)

Who the hell are you to criticize a parent for bringing their six year old to the theater? Informing the manager, too? Plenty of six year olds are well behaved. I could take my six year old cousin to a midnight showing and she'd be perfectly fine.

A mother brought her baby to Magic Mike last night. He cried during the stripping scenes.

Definitely. Out of curiosity, where is the theater located that the tweet refers?

His Twitter says either Brooklyn or New Orleans. But probably New Orleans. Edited by riczhang