Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

as sad as it is...can we make this thread about #s?open a rip thread in the off topic forum

It's a part of the story now man... this is forever going to be tied to TDKR, and probably Batman franchise in general... It's a petty thing to worry about right now but it sucks. :(

Nothing about this on tv yet. Just internet reports. Guess there isn't any news trucks there yet.

Yeah, it is late. Not even overnight shows in my area showing anything about it. That is why overseas news have info.

It's a part of the story now man... this is forever going to be tied to TDKR, and probably Batman franchise in general... It's a petty thing to worry about right now but it sucks. :(

I expect a statement from WB in the morning. :( I expect a statement from everyone (Nikke, THR, police, stars of film even.) actually.

Since this is a box office forum and since we all must be wondering about it by now: how will this effect the OW? Will enough people hear the news and be put off going to the film to make a palpable dent in the figure? I guess it's impossible to know since we've no idea what the OW would have been without this incident...

Since this is a box office forum and since we all must be wondering about it by now: how will this effect the OW? Will enough people hear the news and be put off going to the film to make a palpable dent in the figure? I guess it's impossible to know since we've no idea what the OW would have been without this incident...

I don't think it's going to have a positive effect.... this is despicable. This was supposed to be a happy, epic weekend. Even if the numbers come in huge it's going to feel tacky celebrating anything. I just went from such a high to a low real quick...

Didn't anyone else think that during the part where Bane blows up the bridges that it might attract something similar from some people? I don't know, that scene always made me feel uneasy.

It'll definitely hurt the Friday day business, and the weekend overall.I'd say this has killed any and all chances at records. It's petty to think of that right now, but it's the box office-related fact right now.

It depends on how accurate these early reports are I think.