Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Not necessarily. Most indications are that he thought he was going to escape and get away with it. (The bulletproof vest, concealing his identity, etc.)

He broke into a crowded theater and unloaded multiple weapons while armed officers were stationed out front

Not necessarily. Most indications are that he thought he was going to escape and get away with it. (The bulletproof vest, concealing his identity, etc.)

Maybe he didn't want to get shot by police.

It depends where you are. I've seen her the last time online at 12pm EST, then she was gone, probably for the movies. The clock for the boards change depending of the location. Where do you live?

Looks like she was on, after the shooting.

If anybody's breathlessly flipping between TV stations like I am, make sure to watch any interviews with "Jennifer Seeger". She gives a GREAT, vivid account (well, not "great" as in moral or anything....you know what I mean!) and really debunks a lot of the bogus information out there (him driving his car through the back wall, etc.)

Wanna know how he was dressed? Seeger describes him basically looking like the creepy "cop" here in this poster:

Posted Image

Its a Fox News conspiracy!O shi--wait... Now CNN and other networks are reporting the same shit.. nvm. :bash:

Fox News stirring up shit is hardly the stuff of conspiracy theories.Frankly I think anyone who doesn't think this whole situation will negatviely effect TDKR's box office is kidding themselves.

TDKR will still be a big blockbuster, but just not as big as some people might have expected because this massacre will of course have a bad impact.And I still don't understand why a six year old can visit a midnight show in the USA (dead now). Or that a woman with a three month old baby goes to watch the midnight premiere (dead now),But that doesn't belong here. i just don't understand it.

Lol what r u the parent police? Do u know these people or their lives? Geez, r some people this dumb (as in u)? How bout u focus on the fact a random douche bag goes into a theatre (which could've been anywhere, and anyone of us who love movies'at midnight showings) and decides to be a pussy and shoot innocent people.

You can always tell when someone doesn't have shit to respond with. Anyways, this event will be remembered, but only when you bring up the midnight premiere of the dark knight rises. BUT, as everyone would say, I am going to try my hardest to make an impact on the lives of everyday children in some sort of meaningful way, whenever that would be(probably never).

If anybody's breathlessly flipping between TV stations like I am, make sure to watch any interviews with "Jennifer Seeger". She gives a GREAT, vivid account (well, not "great" as in moral or anything....you know what I mean!) and really debunks a lot of the bogus information out there (him driving his car through the back wall, etc.)

Wanna know how he was dressed? Seeger describes him basically looking like the creepy "cop" here in this poster:

Posted Image

Most people who want to protect themselves in such a way will look like that. It means nothing.