Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I think it's 30 mil, but we probably won't know for sure for a little while. I'm telling friends and family to see the movie this weekend. It's a good movie but that doesn't matter. As TDK showed everyone, we don't need to listen to scum like this.

• Like 1

Roman Polanski may be one of the greatest directors of all time, but he's also a fucking coward.

And all our politicians in France protect him, they think he did nothing bad, I hate them, and they think the Italian terrorist Cesare Battisti did nothing bad (he just killed many people some decades ago).Tsss...

Whoever wrote "Let's get back to box office" in the thread title should be ashamed.Its impossible to talk about the numbers without mentioning it.TDKR's box office has been overshadowed by this and always will be. It can't be ignored, nor should users of this forum be actively encouraged to ignore it by moderators.

• Like 1

Impossible

To recover or not recover?

This is like the anti-JohnCarter thread...

JC: growing slowly without a true reason but seen as a joke/fun place

Here: growing quickly with a reason because of fresh news/ emotions and where talking about "data" could paradoxically seem out of place...

• Founder / Operator

Inappropriate comments regarding the tragedy in Colorado will not be allowed and you may be permanently banned from the forum. Please respect the victims and families.

• Like 5