Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I think this will be the end of "Dressing Up In Costume" at the movie theater, I think new rules will ban it as many are saying they thought the shooter was just in costume. As for the numbers, 27-30 is solid to me. Remember this wasn't 3D like DH2 but I don't think the OW record will happen especially cause of the shooting.

I sure hope not. Cosplay is a lot of fun. But, you're probably right. I wonder how this will affect conventions like Comic Con. No way that you can tell people they can't come dressed in costume.

Crazy that a woman from Denver happened to be in Toronto when that moron opened fire there. Now she happens to be in this theater and loses her life. This makes me very sad.

Oh my God Baumer. That is just awful. I can't control my tears right now.

Biggest superhero midnightBiggest 3rd part of a franchise midnightBiggest 2012 midnight2nd biggest WB midnight2nd biggest july midnight

Eclipse would take biggest third part in a franchise

30.64m is very good. It now needs over 60m today for the OD record. That would be slightly above TDK's adjusted Friday take. Given that TDKR has already burnt off more demand and the shooting will make some fearful of going to the movies, I think the OD record is safe. 87m OD 54m Saturday 46m Sunday 187m OW.