Punishment

7/20-22 Weekend Actuals TDKR 160,887,295

Variety just issued a statement that WB will not release any numbers concerning the box office of TDKR and that they will pull the movie out of theaters on thurdsay 2nd august. :( So we'll never kow!!! :o

Okay... posting fake numbers is another thing......but this is ridiculous...

Isn't it opening the same day as TDKR in China? I can't see that working out for either movie...

Apparently TDKR's future in China is in serious doubt right now as a result of the shootings

Isn't it opening the same day as TDKR in China? I can't see that working out for either movie...

One of them will move, and I'm betting it's TDKR, Spidey's a lot bigger in China than Batman.

Jeesh guys, inhale a bit. WB isn't being slow. It's 12:40 PST...those other numbers came early. I've seen actuals come in as late as 2pm PST.Avengers didn't get released until 1pm PST, or thereabouts.

All the other studios have released their numbers, more than an hour ago, so WB should've had their numbers by now. And, news reports were saying at 11, or 12 PST, and I was told that they've had the number since 10am PST. So, it's probably either a really good number, or a really bad number, and they're trying to play it close to the chest for as long as they can. Edited by riczhang

All the other studios have released their numbers, more than an hour ago, so WB should've had their numbers by now. And, news reports were saying at 11, or 12 PST, and I was told that they've had the number since 10am PST. So, it's probably either a really good number, or a really bad number, and they're trying to play it close to the chest for as long as they can.

WB is probably making their final fudging adjustments so that the figure stays above TDK...
  • Like 2

Variety just issued a statement that WB will not release any numbers concerning the box office of TDKR and that they will pull the movie out of theaters on thurdsay 2nd august. :( So we'll never kow!!! :o

Posted Image
  • Like 3