CJohn

Minions | 7.10.2015 | Crosses 1 BILLION Worldwide. Beats Toy Story 3 on the all-time chart.

The idea of Minions out grossing Shrek 2 is funny. I think 250-270 would be an exceptional finish for this film but in all honesty I think it will fall a little short of that mark.

Where does in Neo's post say Shrek 2? Tell me please, I wanna know.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

He says “no really this can top Shrek" I assume he's referring to Shrek 2.

Only Neo can confirm this. If he is I will LMAO myself :lol:

EDIT: But that is not what it says there, so for now I assume he truly meant Shrek 1.

Edited by CJohn

The idea of Minions out grossing Shrek 2 is funny. I think 250-270 would be an exceptional finish for this film but in all honesty I think it will fall a little short of that mark.

Ethan, I don't think it will do Shrek 2 numbers either, tho it could. 

There is a better way to handle this. That post just came off as you acting like a mega douche. 

Lets be more respectful. 

• Like 2

Ethan, I don't think it will do Shrek 2 numbers either, tho it could. 

There is a better way to handle this. That post just came off as you acting like a mega douche. 

Lets be more respectful. 

He comes off like that a lot of times. 

So... guys... That minions trailer....

Pretty good in my opinion.

The trailer was good, but it was what I expected it to be, Minions being Minions, I have yet to see something that makes me believe that the Minions will be deeper characters in this film which I think is what this films needs if its going to entertain me for longer than 20 minutes.

• Like 1

The trailer was good, but it was what I expected it to be, Minions being Minions, I have yet to see something that makes me believe that the Minions will be deeper characters in this film which I think is what this films needs if its going to entertain me for longer than 20 minutes.

This is going to be a normal Despicable Me movie, only instead of Gru we have the Sandra Bullock character. I really believe the Minions screentime won't be much more than the one of Despicable Me 2.