ddddeeee

The Miranda Otto/Eowyn appreciation (ONLY) society

OK, our friendship is over than. :( I was never aware that you were as anti-Claf as I was anti-Shitto before I said he would be considered for Finnick based on how casting business works and fact he does look the part given his age and physical appearance save hair color. It wasn`t deliberate attempt to hurt my friends. This is a dleiberate attempt to hurt me and you succeeded.

Edited by fishnets

So it's ok for you to call this woman every offensive word under the sun but when I make a mock support thread all of a sudden you're upset? As if that's fair. I love you fishnets, but that's completely unreasonable.

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 1

So it's ok for you to call this woman every offensive word under the sun but when I make a mock support thread all of a sudden you're upset? As if that's fair. I love you fishnets, but that's completely unreasonable.

I`m upset over any postive even mock positive. She doesn`t deserve it. I wouldn`t be upset if timing wasn`t so wrong. But now that they are making 3 TH movies with added stuff I don`t want any clamoring for Shitto fake or otherwise. It` s too upsetting. You know that i`ll never see TTT and Shriekapoo again because of her. I don`t want to miss TH. Edited by fishnets

You clamored for Claf and he's going to ruin CF. This is justice.

No it isn`t. Shitto already ruined LOTR. The Claf hasn`t bene cast yet. Asking for her to ruin TH as well is not justice. Justice would have been if The Claf had ruined THG and I was asking for him to ruin Thor or TA or whatever other movie. You want Shitto to ruin 2 series for me. That is not justice.

I'm not on my own. Our Miranda has the biggest thread on the LOTR section! :D

You also managed what no one else couldn`t - drive me away. Magic, Shpongle, shayhiri,etc should cheer you.