CAYOM Year 4 Discussion

All are done except for Rivals now. Longest this year is just 2,500 words. I feel like I could expand it but I like it where it is. Not expecting a major Oscar for anything this year.

I will be posting my movies this week, just let me get my head together after losing such a young family its hard :(

Dude take as much time as you need. I am sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are for you.
  • Like 3

Well I am back!

Good, just in time for me to go away tonight. With your mod powers you can edit new films' info into the Part 1 schedule while I'm away from tonight to Sunday. Edited by 4815162342

• Community Manager

Good, just in time for me to go away tonight. With your mod powers you can edit new films' info into the Part 1 schedule while I'm away from tonight to Sunday.

Technically I could do that.

I'm pulling the Steven Daldry film, and Felix from Year 4 because I'm going to be without internet on my vacation very soon, and both of them just won't be finished in the foreseeable future.

So that expains why when I tried to check the site Thursday morning before I left for the airport I got error messages.Anyways, just dropping in to nose around after getting home. I'll be back in full starting tomorrow.

Electric and Blankments, I would swap The Last Six and The Suicide King - The current configuration gives TSK only one week without direct competition and has two major blockbusters (Nirvana & TLS) right after the other. That would give July slgihtly more breathing room.

Electric and Blankments, I would swap The Last Six and The Suicide King - The current configuration gives TSK only one week without direct competition and has two major blockbusters (Nirvana & TLS) right after the other. That would give July slgihtly more breathing room.

I'd be happy to swap it and get the "Batman" date. :P I actually wanted it at first, but when we doing advanced scheduling, two movies were slotted for July 18, and none were for July 11... Anyway, if Electric's fine with it, I'd be happy to switch. :D