CJohn

The Brothers Grimsby | March 11, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 1

The trailers are the main problem with this film. Sony treats it as a action movie first then we see Sacha Baron Cohen. Overall the movie looks funny and decent but this movie will be hurt In the U.S. I wonder if it can do better overseas like The Dictator did.

On 12/24/2015 at 7:46 PM, CJohn said:

This is gonna tank very hard.

I wouldn't be surprised since it doesn't look very good.  The two times I have been in a theater and saw the trailer during Deadpool, it gets one or two laughs, but not a big reaction.

Now that literally means nothing and it could break out, of course :P    

Edited by 75live

Just got out of a preview screening of this. It's one of the most disgusting films I have EVER seen, it's going to have two of the most notorious scenes of Baron Cohen's career. I loved every. Single. Second. It's riotously funny, but you have to be prepared for some hardcore crass humour here. If you don't have the stomach for that, it certainly isn't for you. 

• Like 4