Noctis

Best Twilight film

Best Twilight Movie  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Twilight film?

• Twilight
    • New Moon
    • Eclipse
    • Breaking Dawn: Part 1

Here's my question. If you thought the first 3 were "crap", why watch the fourth? Hell, I would have stopped at the 1st if I thought it was horrible. This proves that the negativity toward this franchise is mostly hyperbole. The "negative nancies" are now only watching to ridicule. ;)

Anyway, I think New Moon is the only one that can really be called crap. At worst, the others can be called mediocre, IMO.

Twilight B

New Moon C-

Eclipse B+

Breaking Dawn Part 1 B-

I enjoy seeing our society's taste crumble before my very own eyes.......what can I say?

Here's my question. If you thought the first 3 were "crap", why watch the fourth? Hell, I would have stopped at the 1st if I thought it was horrible. This proves that the negativity toward this franchise is mostly hyperbole. The "negative nancies" are now only watching to ridicule. ;)

Anyway, I think New Moon is the only one that can really be called crap. At worst, the others can be called mediocre, IMO.

Twilight B

New Moon C-

Eclipse B+

Breaking Dawn Part 1 B-

Yeah, I hated the first, so I didn't bother with 2-4 and won't bother with 5. Thank God that my girlfriend doesn't like Twilight either!

Twilight C- A bit boring and visually awful, but entertains a little by the high school structure/feelNew Moon B-The most beautiful filmed and surprisingly good actedEclipse C+I remenber almost anything; beautiful, AMAZING SCORE (thanks howard shore), some tense moments and that's it, the climax was mehBreaking Dawn Part One FOne worst movie I've seen, really!the movie: wedding, sex, blah blah and birth.what piece of shit.

Eclipse is the best one because it actually feels like a blockbuster. Twilight was good because it felt like an indy film and the actors weren't full of themselves yet.Third goes to New Moon since it wasn't as bad as BD1.BD1 was awful. Absolutely no reason they couldn't have fit part 1 and 2 into 1 film.

• Like 1

It's like choosing between dog shit, cat shit, horse shit and pig shit.

My vote goes to BD1 because its the shortest movie.

So typical. More guys afraid to admit to other guys that they actually enjoy something. Why did you see all four films if you think they are all shit?

So typical. More guys afraid to admit to other guys that they actually enjoy something. Why did you see all four films if you think they are all shit?

Its called having a girlfriend.

With a name like Jessie, how did you know I was a guy anyways?

Edited by Jessie