baumer

Monday (8/13/12) Numbers (Finally)

RE: TBL

I think the wom I'm hearing, and guilty of myself, is letting people know it's not a full on action film. If you are an action junkie then you will have some dissapointment. Since it's more of a suspense thriller with some action scenes and I like thriller's; I still enjoyed it but I see why it's wom may be mixed vs the marketing of it.

I don't think wom is that it's bad but that it's not totally as advertised...which is that it's an action film. V for Vendetta has this marketing problem. It's 2 min trailers had moments taken from each action moment of the film, thus implying it's more action when really V was a drama film with some action.

Edited by Captain Craig

I'll say it again. Think Legacy will be behind stuff like Campaign and Dark Knight Rises this weekend.

You think this is going to drop 75% this weekend? I don't this finishes behind TDKR. I's going to drop to about 10 mill.

You think this is going to drop 75% this weekend? I don't this finishes behind TDKR. I's going to drop to about 10 mill.

10M for TBL this weekend?I thought we were looking at 10M for TDKR.