filmnerdjamie

Tuesday Numbers (8/14/12)

LOL Everything is exactly 100k difference. I guess it's just a matter of rounding up or down.With everything falling so much on Monday and increasing so much onTuesday looks like box office is back to it's non-summer behavior.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

here's Rth's updateRth, on 15 August 2012 - 05:57 AM, said:As didnt post earlier wasn't going to post but,Tues BL 4.4, Camp 3.5, TDKR 2.7,HS 2.2, DOWK3 1.6, TR 1.4

About a 12-14% bump for BL if estimates hold. Please be true.
  • Like 1

Everything in the box office as been boring since Ted opened.

But that's how it normally is unless something big opens. Box office is primarily dull when you look at it outside of big summer movies or some breakouts here and there.

But that's how it normally is unless something big opens. Box office is primarily dull when you look at it outside of big summer movies or some breakouts here and there.

This summer's been pretty disappointing mostly. The first quarter was far more interesting.

Bourne skewed far older than Recall so the Tuesday jump makes sense. Or at least its box office is correcting itself after the terrible Sunday and Monday holds.

I don't know how you can determine that Bourne skews older. Aren't they both rated R?

I don't know how you can determine that Bourne skews older. Aren't they both rated R?

Neither or R. But at my showing on Saturday there mostly gray haired people. A lot older than I expected.

This summer's been pretty disappointing mostly. The first quarter was far more interesting.

The shooting really put a damper on the fun of TDKR run. Edited by ECSTASY