baumer

Monday Numbers (Obama with a 37% drop is number 2)

So just doing some quick calculations, Exp2 is on pace to (if it follows the first and traditional LD extrapolations) do between 8-8.5 mill for the weekend. This should put it at about 67 mill after LD. This puts it on pace exactly for 80 mill.

Edited by Expendable baumer

Even reading some of the reviews on imbd, I still can't tell what the film is about. Is it here to bash Obama, praise him, expose him or exploit him?

Even reading some of the reviews on imbd, I still can't tell what the film is about. Is it here to bash Obama, praise him, expose him or exploit him?

Pretty sure it's a fear mongering piece on what 2016 could be like if Obama is re-elected.And to think some people were complaining about Zero Dark Thirty exploiting the election.
  • Like 2

My curiosity was piqued enough to go see 2016 yesterday - far from the "conservative" horror flik that I am sure some want to label it. I was genuinely surprised that the bulk of the movie ran like a commentary on obama's own book dreams from my father / can't fail the directors for using his own words to make a decent documentary that isn't seeking to sensationalize the issues - he didn't even touch on the hot topics of birth and religion. Still get it was lacking a true bite of real prediction but as far as political docs go its as we'll done as anything Michael Moore has made. And it's no surprise that it's making money