Wadey Wilsoney

Which actor for which character?

So which actor would you choose for your favorite Marvel characters? Would you pick Aaron Eckhart for Ant-Man? Nathan Fillion, maybe? Or someone else? Would you like to see Amber Heard as Enchantress or Ms. Marvel? Perhaps Sharon Carter or Black Cat? Pick your Marvel franchise, pick your characters then choose your most suitable actors.Please do mention any shows or films that said actors have starred in should their names be unfamiliar to some of us.Have fun!

The Avengers 2 *

Ms. Marvel … Amber Heard

Ant-Man … Bradley Cooper

Black Panther … Aldis Hodge

Wasp … Olivia Wilde

Vision … Simon Baker (The Mentalist)

Quasar … Cam Gigandet (Priest and Easy A)

Adam Warlock ... Charlie Hunnam

*On who I think will be in the sequel.

Amber Heard is my pick but others include: Alice Eve, Gina Carano, Ophelia Lovibond and Olivia Wilde

Guardians of the Galaxy

Karl Urban … Star-Lord

Dwayne Johnson … Drax the Destroyer

Milla Jovovich … Gamora

Bill Nighy … Groot

Andy Serkis … Rocket Raccoon

The Avengers 2 *

Ms. Marvel … Amber Heard

Ant-Man … Bradley Cooper

Wasp … Olivia Wilde

Amber Heard is my pick but others include: Alice Eve, Gina Carano, Ophelia Lovibond and Olivia Wilde

Guardians of the Galaxy

Karl Urban … Star-Lord

Milla Jovovich … Gamora

Bill Nighy … Groot

Good picks. Simon Baker as Vision sounds pretty intriguing. Who would you pick to play/voice Thanos?

Was thinking about FOTR/TTT, you remember Gollum? His appearance between the movies changed, could this happen to Thanos? Maybe a color change? How about Damion Poitier? Would you go with a big name like Weaving? CGI vs Mo-Cap? I would go with Kevin Grevioux.

Weaving as the voice could work, though I wonder if it shouldn't be altered slightly to give it a deeper tone. And then there is the issue where one does't want him sounding (too) similar to Red Skull.I was also think maybe Ron Perlman (Hellboy) for the voice, but I really don't know.Thanos self should be pure CG/mo-cap imo. It'll be hella expensive but I don't see any actor in prosthetics pulling it off successfully. His physique is almost akin to a slightly smaller Hulk, so CGI would be the way to go.Color-wise I think he's fine, though his purple skin and gold regalia might have to be toned down a bit to prevent it from coming across as overly garish.

Edited by Wadey Wilsoney

Weaving as the voice could work, though I wonder if it shouldn't be altered slightly to give it a deeper tone. And then there is the issue where one does't want him sounding (too) similar to Red Skull.I was also think maybe Ron Perlman (Hellboy) for the voice, but I really don't know.Thanos self should be pure CG/mo-cap imo. It'll be hella expensive but I don't see any actor in prosthetics pulling it off successfully. His physique is almost akin to a slightly smaller Hulk, so CGI would be the way to go.

What about Mo-cap?

What about Mo-cap?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant mo-cap of course, but these days with so many characters being mo-capped I just started blurring the terms "mo-cap" and "CGI" together since the end result is still CGI but with mo-cap integrated detail.

The Avengers 2 *

Ms. Marvel … Amber Heard

Ant-Man … Bradley Cooper

Wasp … Olivia Wilde

Guardians of the Galaxy

Karl Urban … Star-Lord

Milla Jovovich … Gamora

Bill Nighy … Groot

Olivia Wild as Wasp would be perfect. I wouldn't cry if Bradley cooper was Ant-Man either. that's actually a really good list, I can't stand Simon Baker though.. Edited by Kalo21