CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

I wonder which Whedon regulars we might see in this.http://en.wikipedia....requent_castingHas it been properly confirmed that this will link with the movies or is everything speculation at the moment?

I wouldn't be surprised if, at the very least, some of the people from Angel and Dollhouse show up, since Jed, Maurissa, and Jeff Bell are showrunners. I would say Alexis Denisoff and Enver Gjokaj are highly likely, since they appeared in the movie.Regarding the relationship between the show and the various movies:Cynthia Littleton ‏@Variety_CynthiaEvery now and then "and take credit for everything," Joss assures.Cynthia Littleton ‏@Variety_Cynthiaaltho joss reserves right to pepper in bits here and there. His bro Jed and Maurissa T. will be showrunners, he'll just show up ...Cynthia Littleton ‏@Variety_CynthiaJoss whedon on Avengers ABC pilot-- don't call it a spinoff, its a SHIELD thing and meant to be "autonomous" to the film storylines.