CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

5/09/17 episode

COULSON'S VICTORY IN THE FRAMEWORK REVEALS A GREATER THREAT, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"The Return" – In the exciting penultimate episode leading into next week's season finale, Coulson and the team's victory in the Framework is short-lived, as an even deadlier enemy looms against them all, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MAY 9 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Ricardo Walker as Agent Prince, Brennan Feonix as Airman Whitley, and J. Michael Evans as Airman Richardson.

"The Return" was written by Maurissa Tancharoen & Jed Whedon and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

5/16/17 Season 4 Finale episode

GHOST RIDER RETURNS ON THE EXPLOSIVE SEASON 4 FINALE OF "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.," ON ABC

Gabriel Luna Guest Stars as Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider

"World's End" – With the surprising emergence of Ghost Rider, Coulson and the team attempt to stop Aida from ending the world on the exciting Season 4 Finale of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, MAY 16 (10:00–11:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes/Ghost Rider, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Adrian Pasdar as Brigadier General Glenn Talbot, Jordan Rivera as Hope Mackenzie, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Joris Jarsky as Sergei, Zibby Allen as Lt. Evans, Joel Stoffer as Silhouetted Man, and Karole Foreman as Waitress.

"World's End" was written by Jeffrey Bell and directed by Billy Gierhart.

FYI: ABC has renewed Marvel's Agents of SHIELD for Season 5.

Released 10/09/17

Season 5 Lead Sheet

"MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns for its fifth exciting season. Agent Coulson and the team escaped LMD Aida's Framework and awakened in the real world. Little did they know that Aida was now fully human – and with multiple Inhuman abilities – with the dangerous notion that, with Fitz by her side, she could change the world. After defeating her with the aid of Ghost Rider, the team went out for a celebration but were interrupted by a mysterious man who rendered them frozen. The next thing we see is Coulson onboard a ship...in space.

Coulson will discover that some, but not all, of his S.H.I.E.L.D. colleagues were taken with him and placed onboard the ship. As they come in contact with some of the vessel's inhabitants, it becomes abundantly clear that something has gone terribly awry, and the team will need to figure out their role and delve deeper into this nightmarish mystery to try to right what has gone incredibly wrong.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." was co-created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, who also serve as executive producers along with Jeffrey Bell, Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

October 7, 2017

"MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." RETURNS WITH AN EXPLOSIVE TWO-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1, ON ABC

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns for its fifth exciting season with a special two-hour premiere, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

The series will air in its regular time period beginning on Friday, December 8, from 9:01-10:01 p.m. EST.

"We're so proud of the way that Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has grown creatively every season. The series is a top performer for us especially in delayed viewing where we see almost triple-digit increases," said Channing Dungey, president, ABC Entertainment. "Season five is their strongest season yet, and we can't wait for the fans to see it. We feel that the move to Friday, creating a 'genre night' on ABC, appeals to the show's loyal fan base."

Last season, Agent Coulson and the team saved the world with the help of Ghost Rider.  In a rare moment of celebration, the team's night off was interrupted by a mysterious man and an elite squad.  The next thing we saw was Coulson onboard a ship...in deep space!

Together, they will have to discover where they are and how to get home while the clock ticks out on humanity.  These secrets and mysteries are only the beginning for what is sure to be the most surprising and exhilarating S.H.I.E.L.D. adventure yet!

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie, and Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." was co-created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, who also serve as executive producers along with Jeffrey Bell, Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory.

12/01/17 Season 5 2-Hour Premiere episodes

Spoiler

COULSON AND THE TEAM ARE LOST IN SPACE, ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON 5 PREMIERE OF ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Orientation (Part One)"/"Orientation (Part Two)" – Coulson and the team find themselves stranded on a mysterious ship in outer space, and that's just the beginning of the nightmare to come, when "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns for its highly anticipated Fifth Season with a special two-hour premiere, FRIDAY, DEC. 1 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring in "Orientation (Part One)" are Jeff Ward as Deke, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Jordan Preston as Driver, Peter Hulne as Jerry, John Wusah as Young Soldier, Deniz Akdeniz as Virgil, Nathin Butler as Jones, and Derek Mears as Captain.

Guest starring in "Orientation (Part Two)" are Jeff Ward as Deke, Eve Harlow as Tess, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Paul Duna as Reese, Kaleti Williams as Zev, Pruitt Taylor Vince as Grill, James Babson as Holt, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Derek Mears as Captain, Wes Armstrong as Rick, and Jay Hunter as Watch Commander.

"Orientation (Part One)" was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen and directed by Jesse Bochco.

"Orientation (Part Two)" was written by DJ Doyle and directed by David Solomon.

• Like 2

12/08/17 episode

Spoiler

DAISY'S MISSION TO RESCUE SIMMONS COULD DOOM THEM ALL, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"A Life Spent" – Daisy decides she will rescue Simmons – even if it means risking everything to do it, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, DEC. 8 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Eve Harlow as Tess, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Max E. Williams as Tye, Kaleti Williams as Zev, Pruitt Taylor Vince as Grill, Rya Kihlstedt as Basha, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Ciara Bravo as Abby, and Doug Simpson as Emissary.

"A Life Spent" was written by Nora Zuckerman & Lilla Zuckerman and directed by Kevin Hooks.

12/15/17 episode

Spoiler

COULSON UNCOVERS SECRETS AND BETRAYALS IN SPACE, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"A Life Earned" – Coulson and the team discover what their captors' true intentions are; and in space, escape is not an option, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, DEC. 15 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Max E. Williams as Tye, James Harvey Ward as Stone, Pruitt Taylor Vince as Grill, Rya Kihlstedt as Lady Basha, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Myko Olivier as Ben, Torrance Jordan as Guard, and Mark Rhino Smith as Trader Leader.

"A Life Earned" was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Stan Brooks.

Edited by mulder42

12/22/17 episode

Spoiler

FITZ'S SECRET JOURNEY TO FIND THE TEAM IS REVEALED, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Nick Blood Returns as Lance Hunter

"Rewind" – With the surprising help of Lance Hunter, nothing will stop Fitz from finding the lost team as his incredible journey is revealed, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, DEC. 22 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Nick Blood as Lance Hunter, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Lola Glaudini as Polly Hinton, Lexy Kolker as Robin Hinton, Zibby Allen as Lt. Evans, Joy Layton as Lt. Lucas, Delpaneaux Wills as Forensic Officer, Anthony Bless as MP Guard, and Asante Jones as Security Guard.

"Rewind" was written by Craig Titley and directed by Jesse Bochco.

1/05/18 episode

Spoiler

DAISY FIGHTS FOR HER LIFE, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Clark Gregg Makes His Directorial Debut on the Show

"Fun & Games" – With Daisy's life on the line, an unexpected friend attempts to rescue her, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, JAN. 5 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Eve Harlow as Tess, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Coy Stewart as Flint, Pruitt Taylor Vince as Grill, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Erika Ervin as Lady Karaba, Patrick Fabian as Ponarian, Myko Olivier as Ben, Jay Hunter as Watch Commander, Tim Sitarz as Kree Soldier, Isaac C. Singleton Jr. as The Vicar, Samuel Roukin as Faulnak, Michele Tobin as Gretchen, and Remington Hoffman as Manston-Dar.

"Fun & Games" was written by Brent Fletcher and directed by Clark Gregg.

1/12/18 episode

Spoiler

AN UNSTOPPABLE ALIEN HUNTER HAS HIS SIGHTS ON THE TEAM, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Together or Not at All" – Just as the team reunites, they become prey to an undefeated Kree warrior who is bent on killing them all, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, JAN. 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Coy Stewart as Flint, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Willow Hale as The Seer, Jay Hunter as Kree Watch Commander, Isaac C. Singleton Jr. as The Vicar, Samuel Roukin as Faulnak, Remington Hoffman as Manston-Dar, and Shon Lange as Guard.

"Together or Not at All" was written by Matt Owens and directed by Brad Turner.

1/19/18 episode

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR COULSON TO SAVE THE WORLD, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"The Last Day" – Coulson and the team discover that the most unexpected person from S.H.I.E.L.D.'s past may hold the key to stopping Earth's destruction, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, JAN. 19 (9:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Coy Stewart as Flint, Michael McGrady as Samuel Voss, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Willow Hale as Robin Hinton, Ava Kolker as Robin (age 12), Lexy Kolker as Robin (age 7), Jamal Akakpo as Comms Agent, Michele Tobin as Gretchen, and Dusty Sorg as Mouse.

"The Last Day" was written by James C. Oliver and Sharla Oliver and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado.

1/26/18 episode

Spoiler

MACK AND YO-YO IGNITE A REVOLUTION, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Best Laid Plans" – Mack, Yo-Yo and Flint fight to keep everyone alive by starting a revolution against the Kree, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, JAN. 26 (9:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Eve Harlow as Tess, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Coy Stewart as Flint, Michael McGrady as Voss, James Harvey Ward as Gunner, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Luke Massey as Hek-Sel, and Graham Outerbridge as Doyle.

"Best Laid Plans" was written by George Kitson and directed by Garry A. Brown.

2/02/18 episode

Spoiler

IT'S COULSON AND THE TEAM'S LAST CHANCE TO GET HOME, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Past Life" – S.H.I.E.L.D. has one final chance to return to our timeline, but their actions may have deadly consequences, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, FEB. 2 (9:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Eve Harlow as Tess, Dominic Rains as Kasius, Florence Faivre as Sinara, Joel Stoffer as Enoch, Max E. Williams as Tye, Coy Stewart as Flint, Tunisha Hubbard as Ava, Ryan R. Moos as Kree Doctor, Luke Massey as Hek-Sel, and Jay Hunter as Kree Watch Commander.

"Past Life" was written by DJ Doyle and directed by Eric Laneuville.

3/02/18 episode

Spoiler

A S.H.I.E.L.D. AGENT'S LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

Dove Cameron Guest Stars as Ruby

Patrick Warburton Guest Stars as General Stoner

"All the Comforts of Home" – Coulson and team set out to rewrite the course of humanity's fate, but they're unaware that their efforts will dramatically change one S.H.I.E.L.D agent's life, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, MARCH 2 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, Antonio Aaron as Officer Kennedy, Stewart Skelton as Chief Wellins, Patrick Warburton as General Stoner, Joel David Moore as Noah, Josh Fingerhut as Bartender, and Amy Tolsky as Woman.

"All the Comforts of Home" was written by Drew Z. Greenberg and directed by Kate Woods.

3/09/18 100th episode!

Spoiler

ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D." CELEBRATES ITS MILESTONE 100th EPISODE!

"The Real Deal" – In the milestone 100th episode, Coulson finally reveals the mysterious deal he made with Ghost Rider, which will impact everyone on the S.H.I.E.L.D. team., on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, MARCH 9 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, and Stewart Skelton as Chief Wellins.

"The Real Deal" was written by Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen & Jeffrey Bell and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

3/16/18 episode

Spoiler

THE CLOCK IS TICKING AS THE SEARCH CONTINUES FOR THE ELUSIVE GRAVITONIUM, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Principia" – The team goes in search of Gravitonium in order to help save the world, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, MARCH 16 (9:01-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Dove Cameron as Ruby, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Spencer Treat Clark as Werner Von Strucker, Shontae Saldana as Candice Lee, Katie Amanda Keane as Deke's Mom, Jake Busey as Tony Caine, Paul Schackman as Dr. Van Kempen, and Mark Fite as Getty.

"Principia" was written by Craig Titley and directed by Brad Turner.

3/23/18 episode

Spoiler

FITZ AND SIMMONS ARE FACED WITH ONE OF THEIR GREATEST FEARS, ON ABC'S "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."

"The Devil Complex" – As Fitz and Simmons race to find a way to seal the Rift, they are faced with one of their greatest fears manifested, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, MARCH 23 (9:01–10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network, streaming and On Demand.

Guest starring are Jeff Ward as Deke, Catherine Dent as General Hale, Brian Patrick Wade as Carl Creel, Briana Venskus as Agent Piper, Peter Mensah as Qovas, and Zach McGowan as Anton Ivanov.

"The Devil Complex" was written by Matt Owens and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado.