The Creator

2.12 "Dust in the Wind"

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2 competitors will NOT make it to the Final Five games?

• acsc1312
    • CEDAR
    • The Dark Alfred
    • DoctorWho
    • Fakhir
    • JackO
    • Totem
  2. 2. Which eliminated player do you miss the most?

• Electric
    • Goffe Recall
    • InFamous
    • RichWS
    • riczhang
    • Schumacher FTW
    • Sims
    • tawasal
    • Townzy89
    • XenoZodiac
  3. 3. Which new player to Box Office Alliance has been most impressive so far this season?

• DoctorWho (still alive)
    • Fakhir (still alive)
    • Goffe Recall (eliminated)
    • InFamous (eliminated)
    • JackO (was eliminated, still alive)
    • riczhang (eliminated)
    • Sims (eliminated)

The Challenge - Week 12

Well there will be 2 separate Challenges this week, and the winner of each will take up slots 4 and 5. 5 players were eligible for The Challenge. Totem had the most points and used them to buy as many immunities as necessary, so he joins Acsc and CEDAR as the 3rd contestant to be guaranteed a spot in the Final Five Championship. That means Fakhir, DoctorWho, The Dark Alfred, and JackO are all going to compete in the two Challenges. I thought it over and decided instead of doing it by number like I was going to, I will instead do it this way, out of fairness to all four: since there are 2 players chosen from each non-immune team, I will set one from each team against one from the other team, so Team Destiny vs The Black Stallions in two different matches.

Enterring Challenge 12-1 will be The Dark Alfred and Fakhir. Good luck.

Enterring Challenge 12-2 will be JackO and DoctorWho. Good luck.

Challenge 12-1 (for Alfred and Fakhir)

1. Predict The Posession's Wednesday per theater average

2. Predict Lawless's total through Wednesday

3. Predict The Expendables 2's Wednesday percent drop FROM LAST WEDNESDAY

Challenge 12-2 (for DoctorWho and JackO)

1. Predict Lawless's Wednesday gross

2. Predict The Posession's percent drop on Wednesday

3. Predict The Expendables 2's Wednesday per theater average

DEADLINE FOR BOTH CHALLENGES IS THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6 AT 7:00 A.M. EASTERN (6:00 A.M. CENTRAL)

The Challenge 12-1

We had two Challenges this week. Up first is Challenge 12-1, held between The Dark Alfred (of "Team Destiny") and Fakhir (of "The Black Stallions").

This is a really close match. Let's see their scores:

The Dark Alfred:

93.27%

Fakhir:

91.17%

Fakhir, I am so sorry to see you go since you were an outstanding, at times phenomenal, player all season. You had one of the highest averages, usually averaging in the upper quadrant each week. You put up a stellar run for a rookie player, or for any player, and know that there is always a place for you here at Box Office Alliance, so should you wish to participate in Season 3, now as a veteran with more experience, you are more than welcome. I'm sure you could have kicked serious butt in the Final Five games just as you've done all season. You outlasted your original partner and have survived one Challenge before, but alas you can't survive them all.

And to Alfred, congratulations. You still have a shot to keep your title from last season. You take the 4th slot in the Final Five Championships.

Who will get the 5th spot? Find out next.

Edited by The Creator

The Challenge 12-2

The second Challenge this week was held to determine who would receive the 5th and final slot in the Final Five games. It was held between DoctorWho (of "The Black Stallions") and JackO (of "Team Destiny").

Let's see the results:

DoctorWho:

73.22%

JackO:

79.84%

Wow. JackO, against all odds, you won this Challenge and have now stolen the 5th slot of the Final Five Championships. Good luck. You stand all alone now as the lone rookie left of the season in the midst of the four last veterans. To DoctorWho, I really appreciate you input and involvement this season. You have been a very valuable player and I hate to see you go. You were the frontrunner as of 2 weeks ago, but this game is unpredictable so you can't always expect the frontrunner to lead for long. Unfortunately, you were eliminated just shy of the Final Five games, but you were still an amazing player all season long, and I would love to see you return for Season 3 if you are up for the challenge.

And so we have our five Final Five Champions: acsc1312, CEDAR, Totem, The Dark Alfred, and JackO. Good luck guys. But now there may be some confusion over who finished in 6th place and who finished in 7th place. By the results of the Challenge, it may look obvious that since Fakhir scored higher in his Challenge he should be in 6th place. However, the Challenge 12-2 had a smaller margin for a high score, with a larger error margin, despite asking to predict for the same movies. Because of this, I translated Doc's scores from his Challenge to what they would have been in Challenge 12-1, adjusting his answers to match with the questions asked of that Challenge. DoctorWho's score would have been 85.31%, which means that because Fakhir scored higher on the same Challenge with 91.17%, DoctorWho leaves in 7th place and Fakhir leaves in 6th place.