CJohn

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | Oct 23, 2015 | Regal Cinemas and Cinemark to boycott the movie | 1350 Estimated TC

Wait... this is the 6th movie in the franchise? I honestly thought it was on #4. The last thing I remember from this franchise is Paranormal Activity 3. There were 2 others in between? Wow, it really disappeared from public consciousness quickly.

There is Paranormal Activity 4 and a spin-off called Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones which jumps the shark.

• Like 1

I never got past part 1 :P   

I always kind of wanted to but I heard part 2 wasn't great so I never bothered to really try.

I like the concept of the whole thing, but they really took me out of the movie in part one when they 

showed how they made part of the movie during the movie. so it felt like a behind the scene documentary in the middle of the film

.  I really couldn't get back into the mood of the movie again after that.

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

My friends and I loved the first 3.

4 was just embarrassingly bad, an obvious filler to prolong the franchise.

5 (or spin-off) was actually great in the sense that it answered some questions, but no one besides the fans cared.

Let's hope 6 is better.