CJohn

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | Oct 23, 2015 | Regal Cinemas and Cinemark to boycott the movie | 1350 Estimated TC

In fairness, I was so bored I could have missed dialog but I doubt it. I honestly think the found footage became this movies worst enemy as it makes it hard to deliver exposition scenes.

I'm so disappointed, I really hope that they at least make a real final movie for VOD giving the damn answers to the fans

This a good example of a franchise that nobody but a few fans cares about any longer.

It's the filmmakers for this series fault. If they had never made the spin-off and had 5 come out 1-2 years after 4 and actually have it wrap everything up they could of had a 80-100m hit.

I can't believe how underplayed paramount has been with marketing this last installment. It's literally being dumped without a care. Will easily be the lowest grosser in the franchise.

Have you been reading?

You're aware of the release problems due to new strategy?

Of course it won't have as much marketing and will be the lowest grosser. Only to be expected with that theatre count.

It's the filmmakers for this series fault. If they had never made the spin-off and had 5 come out 1-2 years after 4 and actually have it wrap everything up they could of had a 80-100m hit.

Exactly! If the real final movie had come after the third movie, it would easily make TC's kind of numbers, and the series would end with some good credibility, instead of this, it will end as another Saw, a franchise that didn't stop in the right time..........

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1

You get a little bit about Toby but honestly, this movie raises more questions than it answers.

Yea, they try to tie it up, but over all it's just feels like a rush finish.

A couple cool parts, but not really good. Also I hate that they show the activity. It takes the creep factor out of those scenes imo.