CJohn

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | Oct 23, 2015 | Regal Cinemas and Cinemark to boycott the movie | 1350 Estimated TC

Well she is pretty much the main character of the series. We all know what happened when Halloween didn't have Michael Myers in it 

Well, although that I liked her character, I don't think that she's the main character of the series or the reason why ppl watch these movies, it is the Ghost, and tbh, there was nothing that she could do in that last movie 

watching the second one now and with about 20 minutes left, I am not impressed at all.  Actually kind of boring so far.  I didn't mind the first one, but not sure I can go past part 2 at this point

Well, you definitely should watch it, the third movie is easily the best on the franchise ;)

at this point, that wouldn't be saying much :P  I still want to like the first one more, not that I hate it or think it's horrible, but it is the kind of movie I like so I wanted to enjoy it more than I did.

at this point, that wouldn't be saying much :P  I still want to like the first one more, not that I hate it or think it's horrible, but it is the kind of movie I like so I wanted to enjoy it more than I did.

I understand what you mean...... I also had the same feelings when I watched the first movie for the first time, the thing with that franchise is that the movies works a lot more in cinema than watching in home....

I understand what you mean...... I also had the same feelings when I watched the first movie for the first time, the thing with that franchise is that the movies works a lot more in cinema than watching in home....

I saw the first one in the theater and when it was done, I just thought about what I wanted to eat so it didn't even really stay with me :(

and I know I bring this up about the first movie, but there literally is a part of the film where they showed how they made some of the movie IN THE MOVIE, so that took me out of the film for a while and it was hard to get back into fully after that.  Which is a shame, but I think it was really working for me up until then

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

I saw the first one in the theater and when it was done, I just thought about what I wanted to eat so it didn't even really stay with me :(

and I know I bring this up about the first movie, but there literally is a part of the film where they showed how they made some of the movie IN THE MOVIE, so that took me out of the film for a while and it was hard to get back into fully after that.  Which is a shame, but I think it was really working for me up until then

LMFAO! That's why you never should watch watch a movie hungry :P

well, at least to me, the third movie is a lot more intense than the original movie, if you don't like the third movie, then, don't even waste your time with the rest :ph34r: 

• Like 1

LMFAO! That's why you never should watch watch a movie hungry :P

well, at least to me, the third movie is a lot more intense than the original movie, if you don't like the third movie, then, don't even waste your time with the rest :ph34r: 

yeah eventually I will see the 3rd movie somehow and agreed, if that doesn't work for me, I'll just be done :P

• Like 1