CJohn

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | Oct 23, 2015 | Regal Cinemas and Cinemark to boycott the movie | 1350 Estimated TC

Portuguese Paramount confirmed today that Paranormal Activity: The Oxnard Tapes will be released on October. Apparently, it is a spin-off. I have to assume that the same will happen everywhere and that they won't be releasing two movies at the same time.

lol. F**k this franchise.

Why?  It's one of the most successful franchises of the last 20 years.  The third had a hiccup and the fourth was getting a little lame but I'm ready for a fifth.  And it's beyond successful.

Well I think I actually like all the movies.

Are they bad? sure.

But it's ok to like bad movies.

Don't say that.  Don't pander to everyone else.  If you like all the movies then why do you think they are bad?  The first two are terrifying imo.

Don't say that.  Don't pander to everyone else.  If you like all the movies then why do you think they are bad?  The first two are terrifying imo.

Well in terms of acting I guess. But I agree, the first 2 are GREAT.

I enjoyed the last 5 minutes of part 4.  :ph34r:

• Like 2