CJohn

Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension | Oct 23, 2015 | Regal Cinemas and Cinemark to boycott the movie | 1350 Estimated TC

According to Ben Fritz, PA5 is actually "The Oxnard Tapes", the Latino spinoff. Really weird move on all fronts , if true.

Ben Fritz ‏@benfritz 1h

Paramount delays next Paranormal Activity to January. It's the "Oxnard Tapes" latino spin-off and, yes, it has been shot.

I said this a couple of days ago.

• Like 1

I think the break will be very good in reinvigorating the franchise: it will give people a breather, AND it will improve quality- but then again, the whole Marked Ones spin off will keep the franchise fatigue up. I will miss PA this Halloween season.

• Like 1

I think the break will be very good in reinvigorating the franchise: it will give people a breather, AND it will improve quality- but then again, the whole Marked Ones spin off will keep the franchise fatigue up. I will miss PA this Halloween season.

No it won't.

No it won't.

I think taking time on a movie and working to develop something will probably at least improve it from the filmed and written in two months PA4. I'm not expecting a classic like the original or anything.

• Like 2

I think taking time on a movie and working to develop something will probably at least improve it from the filmed and written in two months PA4. I'm not expecting a classic like the original or anything.

They likely aren’t taking their time to improve the franchsie

Their simple taking a break, they don’t really care about quality; all they care about is money.

At least that's what I think.