baumer

Baumer's Summer Game: We have a winner! Congrats to FAKE!

Great game, had fun as usual. Good job, baumer. I'm happy to run a winter game if it's just November-December, can't do more than two months.

Winter Game is already happening. I hope you join us, just click on my signature and sign in! :D
  • Like 1

It's always great to play this game, Baumer, I'm thankful for all the effort you put into it. Also, congrats to Cedar, 24lost, you and Fake, who won by a huge margin. I'm happy that I placed 5th, my Top 11 really helped me to mantain my position in the Top 10, you can expect me in your next game :D

• Like 1

It's always great to play this game, Baumer, I'm thankful for all the effort you put into it. Also, congrats to Cedar, 24lost, you and Fake, who won by a huge margin. I'm happy that I placed 5th, my Top 11 really helped me to mantain my position in the Top 10, you can expect me in your next game :D

You should also play the Winter Game :D