AniNate

Trolls | Nov 4 2016 | Trailer Page 7. Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick. RT watch - 86%

3 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Not the kind of film very much affected by critics reviews anyway.

Not in the sense that no one will see it if gets mediocre reviews, but it's not going to do nearly as well as it would have if they were giving glowing praise

Looking at Previous movies where DA face competition like with Hangover 2 and Jump Street 2, This will be more competitive with Doctor Strange, but one surprise is that of Hacksaw Ridge, of it getting buzz, and It might open huge and beat Trolls. I known it might sound crazy but Hacksaw Ridge might actually beat Trolls to number two.

22 minutes ago, chrisman0606 said:

Looking at Previous movies where DA face competition like with Hangover 2 and Jump Street 2, This will be more competitive with Doctor Strange, but one surprise is that of Hacksaw Ridge, of it getting buzz, and It might open huge and beat Trolls. I known it might sound crazy but Hacksaw Ridge might actually beat Trolls to number two.

NFW(no fucking way)

Edited by efialtes76
  • Like 3

Surprised how I liked this.

I found it refreshing in a lot of ways for the genre.

There is some craziness going on in some scenes that probably work better with crystal meth, lot of heart, use of music very on point ( hi David Ayer !), visually it s very unique like those Nintendo wool/games.

These characters were Toys ? I didn't know.

Can't really comment on the voice work & songs since I saw a dubbed version.

I give it a B/B+.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

You want to know the rating it has at RT as of now?

Get a load of this......87% on RT....and with 20 fresh, so far

That.....is unexpected. I always had a feeling it wouldn't be as negatively received as Shark Tale....but be more well-liked than expected from critics?.....really surprising.

Wow that means this must be a solid film. Critics don't normally give non Disney animated film a pass. I may watch this now.

4 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

You want to know the rating it has at RT as of now?

Get a load of this......87% on RT....and with 20 fresh, so far

That.....is unexpected. I always had a feeling it wouldn't be as negatively received as Shark Tale....but be more well-liked than expected from critics?.....really surprising.

The early negative reviews were misleading. Huh.

I still think that $150m dom is the upper limit on this.