A Marvel Fanboy

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World | Feb 22, 2019 | 12th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

De7_vwZUwAAHHt9.jpg

De7_vwaUwAACA__.jpg

everyone wants to see this dragon suck dick.

I am all about supporting the LGBT community but these asshats are fucking morons.I don't even know why i will try and find a  sensible reason as to why Toothless will have  a hetero relationship but the most simple reason...like dogs or cats and most animals it is their natural call to find a mate of the opposite sex and mate with them because guess what...animals don't understand sex.They understand that they have to reproduce.Does this thing need more explaining?It's fucking common sense! Idiots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ban1o said:

I think the complaints are because of the lazy design of the dragon to make it so FEMININE-like. A lighter, smoother, less spiky toothless lmao. 

Sure, call the design lazy all you want(my girl loved it though) but that's not really what most of those complaints are talking about. Have you even fully read them? They actually sound incredibly self-entitled, it just seems so petty.

Edited by Arlborn
can't write for shit
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Sure, call the design lazy all you want(my girl loved it though) but that's not really what most of those complaints are talking about. Have you even fully read them? They actually sound incredibly self-entitled, it just seems so petty.

You mean 12 tweets. That's such a small minority, I don't even know why y'all discussing them.

7 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I'm saying the complaints wouldn't exist if the design of the dragon was better Y'all don't know how twitter works they just jump on a bandwagon . I saw the original tweet that triggered this and it was kind of a sarcastic jibe on the design of the dragon and how they made sure to emphasize that she was a feminine dragon by making her smaller, lighter and less spiky than Toothless to make sure no one thought Toothless was gay and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and it went from there. 

Just now, Premium George said:

You mean 12 tweets. That's such a small minority, I don't even know why y'all discussing them.

Yes, we are talking about those 12 tweets specifically which in no way represents much of anything beyond the opinions of those people whose tweets we are talking about, thanks for pointing that out.

2 minutes ago, ban1o said:

I'm saying the complaints wouldn't exist if the design of the dragon was better Y'all don't know how twitter works they just jump on a bandwagon . I saw the original tweet that triggered this and it was kind of a sarcastic jibe on the design of the dragon and how they made sure to emphasize that she was a feminine dragon by making her smaller, lighter and less spiky than Toothless to make sure no one thought Toothless was gay and everyone jumped on the bandwagon and it went from there. 

So just like reddit then? Makes sense.

I don't necessarily disagree about the design itself and how it could have been better handled but I'll wait on the trailer before saying much else. But as I anecdotally said before, my girl loved the pictures.

19 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Yes, we are talking about those 12 tweets specifically which in no way represents much of anything beyond the opinions of those people whose tweets we are talking about, thanks for pointing that out.

No problem. Always there for you.

• Thanks 1