CJohn

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter | 1/27/17 | Trailer on Page 10

He's writing the script for the last RE movie.  

http://collider.com/resident-evil-6-title-the-final-chapter/

I hear they are going to make a videogame adaptation for these RE movies?   :)

Capcom didn't learn anything from Street Fighter: The Movie, huh?

Then again this is Capcom. Nobody should be surprised that their in as much financial problems as they are right now.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Capcom didn't learn anything from Street Fighter: The Movie, huh? Then again this is Capcom. Nobody should be surprised that their in as much financial problems as they are right now.

These movies are successful. And laser beam room in Resident Evil 4...and...well..Residnet Evil 6...says to me...they're already taking their inspiration from these movies.Disclaimer: Resident Evil 4 was an amazing game. Resident Evil 6 sucked donkey balls.
  • Like 1

These movies are successful. And laser beam room in Resident Evil 4...and...well..Residnet Evil 6...says to me...they're already taking their inspiration from these movies.Disclaimer: Resident Evil 4 was an amazing game. Resident Evil 6 sucked donkey balls.

Capcom's on the verge of bankruptcy and is incredibly irrelevant to me, to the point, where it wouldn't matter to me if they made Resident Evil: The Breakfast Cereal: The Video Game.

• Like 1

Capcom's on the verge of bankruptcy and is incredibly irrelevant to me, to the point, where it wouldn't matter to me if they made Resident Evil: The Breakfast Cereal: The Video Game.

That's cause they suck these days.They haven't produced greatness since 2004.For shame.REmake is still their masterpiece. Unfortunate these movies made them think they should make games that way.Ok, Dragons Dogma was solid. Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

That's cause they suck these days.They haven't produced greatness since 2004.For shame.REmake is still their masterpiece. Unfortunate these movies made them think they should make games that way.Ok, Dragons Dogma was solid.

Although I've never played them, I've heard The Monster Hunter games are quite good. However I can't forgive them for what they did to Mega Man, and especially Mega Man Legends 3. I'm still pissed.

• Like 1

Although I've never played them, I've heard The Monster Hunter games are quite good. However I can't forgive them for what they did to Mega Man, and especially Mega Man Legends 3. I'm still pissed.

They did nothing with mega man.What a waste.Japan video game companies...get your shit together. Kojima and poorly selling Nintendo can't be the only thing worthwhile you have. Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

They did nothing with mega man.What a waste.Japan video game companies...get your shit together. Kojima and poorly selling Nintendo can't be the only thing worthwhile you have.

Aside from Nintendo, all of the Japanese video game companies have fallen in terms of quality.

Square Enix - has basically made Final Fantasy a joke.

Capcom - screwed over fans, ended Mega Man, ruined Resident Evil etc...

Sega - Aside from a few recent Sonic games, they've released nothing of note and have been doing a lot of Japanese exclusive game with school girls, as well publishing Alien games (the first of which was awful).

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1