ecstasy

FAT Tuesday fka Tuesday Numbers

Personally, I'd like to see the same discounts Mon-Thu(Or at least Tue and Wed). ;)

I really don't understand the thinking behind the really expensive tickets. My theater chain has a deal where our hot dogs are $1. That's it, they aren't anything special, just regular franks, but we sell the shit out of them. The AMC down the road has hot dogs that cost $4.50. Who do you think sells more? I have sold 300 hot dogs in a single day before!I don't even think they need to drop it that much, just a couple of dollars would make a big difference.
  • Like 1

I really don't understand the thinking behind the really expensive tickets.

My theater chain has a deal where our hot dogs are $1. That's it, they aren't anything special, just regular franks, but we sell the shit out of them. The AMC down the road has hot dogs that cost $4.50. Who do you think sells more? I have sold 300 hot dogs in a single day before!

I don't even think they need to drop it that much, just a couple of dollars would make a big difference.

That's crazy :lol::o

LMAO what were they doing?

They Kept yelling at the screening, laughing at the dumb stuff that happen in the screen. I swear it was really hyper in there. Felt like a party. It's free Tuesday so that movie theater was pack. Some of us were in the side of the killer.There was a Flash light scene. The Flash light kept turning off for Jennifer's character. then the screen went blank and some random person turn on his flashlight from his cellphone( I assume)was like "here Bitch" everyone started laughing.it was fun Edited by Dragon

They Kept yelling at the screening, laughing at the dumb stuff that happen in the screen. I swear it was really hyper in there. Felt like a party. It's free Tuesday so that movie theater was back. Some of us were in the side of the killer.

There was a Flash light scene. The Flash light kept turning off for Jennifer's character. then the screen went blank and some random person turn on his flashlight from his cellphone( I assume)was like "here Bitch" everyone started laughing.

it was fun

LMAO Your crowd gave a whole new meaning to interactive. Sounds like a lot of fun but the kind you can't plan. Just works better when it's spontaneous and siezes the moment.