#ED

The Dark Knight Trilogy Blu Ray ULTIMATE COLLECTORS EDITION OFFICIAL 9/24/13

Hope WB offers some kind of treimbursement with the trilogy set for those with Blu-rays of the first two films already.

I was just thinking this yesterday. I've bought BB and TDK like 3 or four times.BB: Once used DVD, once new DVD, once BR, once BR steelbookTDK: Once DVD, once BR set with batpod, once BR steelbook.I'll probably end up getting the huge set when it comes out.

Hope WB offers some kind of treimbursement with the trilogy set for those with Blu-rays of the first two films already.

I very much doubt it, but you might be able to get $10 worth of trade in credit with Best Buy or something.WB's only program for reimbursement is DVD to Blu upgrades, and I'm not even sure if they still have those. But looking at Harry Potter's numerous editions of franchise-milking, I don't recall anything of the sort.

• Founder / Operator

Yea, I thought about doing the Best Buy trade-in as well. I just remember when one of the LOTR sets came out, there was a reimbursement of some kind. It might have been for those purchasing individual EE sets though, and if you sent in the Proofs of Purchase you received a case in the mail. But I think there was another one that actually gave back a credit of some kind for Blu-rays. Not sure, my mind is a mess right now. :P

Where do I get the broken cowl from? I can't find it.Nvm found it at bestbuy. I will pre order on Weds. Hope they don't sell out :(

Edited by iTz Only ED