#ED

The Dark Knight Trilogy Blu Ray ULTIMATE COLLECTORS EDITION OFFICIAL 9/24/13

The Dark knight reborn documentary is a Best Buy exclusive!? Wtf? I pre ordered the broken cowl from amazon...

I was at Best Buy last night on a special member shopping night and I asked about TDKR and no one could confirm if they have the cowl or not :(Worst comes to worst, i am going there either way so at least I will get the steelbook and the exclusive Best Buy stuff

The Dark knight reborn documentary is a Best Buy exclusive!? Wtf? I pre ordered the broken cowl from amazon...

Yep, I found that out last night. But every store has their own exclusive so that is why I can never preorder until I know who offers what

Yep, I found that out last night. But every store has their own exclusive so that is why I can never preorder until I know who offers what

Target literally made a book as a blu ray case. I feel kinda dumb getting the broken cowl but no TDK reborn documentary. Someone YouTube it!

I'm loving the trilogy boxset. My only problem so far is kind of minor, there's no play all function for the special features which is a bit annoying.

I'm avoiding the box set to wait for the ultimate collectors edition.

Target literally made a book as a blu ray case.I feel kinda dumb getting the broken cowl but no TDK reborn documentary. Someone YouTube it!

Yep, the digibook thing seems to go back and forth with the stores.Well I couldn't find the broken cowl at Target, Walmart or Best Buy. I went with the steelbook from Best Buy with the exclusive documentary.

Broken Cowl doesn't come with the documentary that talks about all 3 films. Seriously a fucking ripoff.

I can't even find someplace to order the broken cowl version :PBut yeah, now that I have the steelbook with the documentary and I got it for $10, I am not feeling as bad as I did at first :)

Brooklyn, NY, United States 12/04/2012 8:00 A.M. Due to local operation disruption, packages not unloaded from trailer, expect a one day business delay

You cannot be fucking serious. I waited 2 months to get it today and this shit happens. Fuck UPS.