CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

Actually I made some serious changes. I'm fairly happy with Planeswalkers, so I don't want it to die. It will be postponed to Y6 Thanksgiving. Also Jack Reacher (directed by Fincher) moves up two weeks to take Planeswalkers spot, leaving a vacant position for Christmas. It also has a title: The Affair. Two films shot back to back, the second will come out next year as well. That will be called Killing Floor. I'm optimistic that it will be a hit and the box office war helps to have a good second weekend hold, perfect counter programming.

Alright, well then it shall be a war. I don't think I've ever participated in one. Just be forewarned, I'm bringing my A-game...and my A-game has been proven to be pretty damn good. Dawn of Oblivion is both my blockbuster and Oscar tentpole this year.Everything else in December...uh-oh, looking quite doomed. That weekend is gonna be a killer, and I'm not certain how Jack Reacher will survive, but I'm certain Planeswalkers will die.

I don´t have the gif of Bane with "Let the games begin" INSERT HERE. :D