CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

June 25: Warcraft: The CataclysmSeems the winter is going to have the overload of movies.And why are we securing movies that aren't blockbusters for dates here? I thought it was just the big ones.March 12: Nonexistence - About a writer who makes fictional characters and lives through them to the point where they begin to materialize in the real worldSep. 17: Penny Press - A boy in the 1930s begins to write short stories to help his family out

So Alfred, you for sure going through with your Lynch film this year? If I wait till Year 7, I may just push it back a few CAYOM years, assuming I'm still around, because I don't believe Lynch would do back-to-back-to-back films three years in a row.I do have another Oscar contender that I'm sure Numbers will enjoy, and hopefully others as well, but especially Numbers.

November is looking good with 2 major releases planned for each week. A few extra fillers sprinkled through that month and its good.December is also shaping up nicely. Perhaps a family film or romance on December 17th, and a drama on the 24th. Then of course 1 or 2 fillers on the 3rd and maybe a limited opener on the 31st.

Edited by 4815162342

November is looking good with 2 major releases planned for each week. A few extra fillers sprinkled through that month and its good.December is also shaping up nicely. Perhaps a family film or romance on December 17th, and a drama on the 24th. Then of course 1 or 2 fillers on the 3rd and maybe a limited opener on the 31st.

I've got a limited release opener planned for the 3rd.

Could you replace Felix (On Memorial Day Weekend) with The 39 Clues? Felix is just a major case of writer's block right now, I've got everything I want laid out, but it's just refusing to come together.