CAYOM Year 5 Advance Schedule

I'm sorry, but a Halloween tentpole won't drop from 56m OW to below 30m. Just look at how consistent the Saw films were until PA came along. As of the multiplier, it all depends on how good the film is. It can have good multiplier, the first two got good reception and the fourth film will go back to that route.

Renaming the folk tale animated comedy PSYCHOTALE, and now moving back to July 2. Also, Slenderman is pushed to Labor Day Weekend, so it won't conflict with Plastic-Man if it holds well.

You should probably change the title. An animated adaption of Psychonauts is coming out in the fall.

This is my 4th idea post in a row, been coming up with a lot of ideas.The SCP Foundation - January 16Shipwreck at the Bottom of the World - March 19The House of the Scorpion - April 23Untitled Regular Show Movie - July 9 (yes, I am a big RS fanboy)The Hurricane on the Bayou - August 6Chasing Lincoln's Killer: December 17 (limited release), December 31 (wide release)

Could I get an Untitled Blockbuster placed on Thanksgiving weekend, 24 November? Thanks. I'll take it off it Cook objects, but I think that an animation, and a live-action blockbuster style action flick can survive on the same date.