Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

Got this from Awards Watch. New York critics, I think.

ErikDavis ‏@ErikDavis 
In terms of movies this year I immediately want to watch again after 1st viewing: GRAVITY, and now AMERICAN HUSTLE, lead the pack. 

ErikDavis ‏@ErikDavis 1h
Holy shit, AMERICAN HUSTLE! I'm going to be quoting this movie for years. Loved it! Loved it, loved it, loved it.

ErikDavis ‏@ErikDavis 
Bradley Cooper pretty much owns AMERICAN HUSTLE, along w/ Amy Adams' boobage and Jennifer Lawrence's many uses of the word "motherfu*ker" 

Christopher Rosen ‏@chrisjrosen 
brb going to live in "American Hustle" forever. 

Mike Ryan ‏@mikeryan 
Okay, I've had more minutes to think about this: I REALLY liked American Hustle. Good, good stuff. 

ErikDavis ‏@ErikDavis 
AMERICAN HUSTLE feels like O'Russell channeling Scorsese. GOODFELLAS meets DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS. Darkly funny w/ big, LOUD performances. 

Joey Magidson ‏@JoeyMagidson 
So here's my initial reaction: plenty of nominations could be in store for American Hustle, and I wouldn't count it out of winning Best Pic. 

Basically, American Hustle would be the comedic choice in the lineup, so that helps it, but it's not the one to beat right now... 

American Hustle had a rapturous response at this screening. I had a great time with it...funnier than expected. Jennifer Lawrence steals it. 

Joey Magidson ‏@JoeyMagidson 1h
Bradley Cooper and Amy Adams are excellent too, but Lawrence walks away with the movie.

Clayton Davis ‏@AwardsCircuit 
Big applause for American Hustle, too bad its massively inconsistent. Amy Adams and Bradley Cooper however are amazing.

Yvonna Russell ‏@StilettoFilms 24m
Amy Adams is sensational in @AmericanHustle #Film one of her best performances.

• Like 5

Listening to Kris Tapley and Anne Thompson's Oscar Talk. Apparently, Mr. Bale and Ms. Lawrence aren't too keen on working with Russell again (at this moment in time).

Was he: A) viciously berating crew members? B) calling Ms. Lawrence a "fucking ----" a la Lily Tomlin? C) groping his own niece?

• Like 1