Average Rating: 8.1 / 10

Cream of the Crop
Reviews: 25
Fresh/Rotten: 23 Fresh / 2 Rotten
92% Fresh / 8% Rotten
Average Rating: 8.5 / 10

General Consensus:

Riotously funny and impeccably cast,
American Hustle compensates for its flaws with unbridled energy and some of David O.
Russell's most irrepressibly vibrant direction.

Users

Reviews: 28,039
88% Fresh / 12% Rotten
Average Rating: 4.2 / 5

well stabilized, on the rise with the users.

Edited by B J

wow. you're a fucking dick.  I didn't know if it was imdb or yours or whatever. I mean you ask someone to top that score like its what they got on rotten tomatoes and is something objective.  Damn you're a little bitch. 

Don't push it, man. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Just let it go. Besides, when I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you. Now take your pig-stick and your black silk underwear, and find a bus to catch.

Seriously though. That was a douchebag comment from me. I apologize. :)

Edited by The Stingray

Mine:

Memento - 10
Insomnia - 7.0
Batman Begins - 9.0
The Prestige - 8.0
The Dark Knight - 8.0
Inception - 9.5
The Dark Knight Rises - 8.5

Average: 8.57

You win.

PS: I did the averages for RT-scores. QT: 82.4 (f**king Death Proof, man!), Nolan: 87.6. So I guess you win twice. :)
Edited by The Stingray

Just saw it and I have to say I was a little underwhelmed. That said it was still a solid film. It has an extremely slow start, for the first hour its just introduction to a lot of the characters and it was looking to be a really boring film, at this point I would rate a 4.5/10. However the second part really steps. It becomes very intense and compelling. So much so I forget the malteses I bought. Steller performances from a lot of the cast, in particular Christian Bale and Amy Adams. Jennifer Lawrence performance while good was not close to the level of Silver Linings. This film will definitely not please the casual movie goer, its slow start and long run time is a bit of a put off. 

Overall a 7/10

• Like 2

I went to see this at the closing night at my city's film festival followed by a Q & A with one of the cast members, but because  the last film I saw at the festival (Llewyn Davis) ended a bit late, I arrived a few minutes late and they said I was too late to see it :(

Now I have to wait till February to see this  :angry: