Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

I don't want Oscar Contender Russell. I want I Heart Huckabees Russell. And given the film's former title, I think we might get something closer to the second one :)

Yeah, I've heard from people who've read the script that it seems very closer to some of his earlier work than his last two movies.

• Like 1

Fact: If Megan Ellison is producing a movie, it's probably worth seeing.

Fact : I made a mistake, I think this is not Harvey's baby after all but Columbia for the distribution and Anapurna's Megan Ellison for the production.

Fact 2 : Miss Ellison is just a daughter's billionnaire playing with daddy's money in Hollywood with the most renowed auteur-filmmakers in the world.

She s only 26 and she already deals with A list directors.

Edited by The Futurist

Yeah, I've heard from people who've read the script that it seems very closer to some of his earlier work than his last two movies.

Sorry Gopher.

O Russell says that he sees this movie as part three of a trilogy begun with The Fighter, style wise.

I, too, would prefer the more off-the-wall style of Huckabees-esque Russell to return. The Fighter was a very slight story elevated by its performances. Still haven't seen SLP, but by many accounts it's in a similar vein. C'mon Russell, go crazy again.

Edited by Hatebox

Fact : I made a mistake, I think this is not Harvey's baby after all but Columbia for the distribution and Anapurna's Megan Ellison for the production.

Fact 2 : Miss Ellison is just a daughter's billionnaire playing with daddy's money in Hollywood with the most renowed auteur-filmmakers in the world.

She s only 26 and she already deals with A list directors.

Who is the real Megan Ellison?

Posted Image

taken from this article:

http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/movie-news/lionsgate-vs-megan-ellison-the-war-for-terminators-future/

or

Posted Image

taken from this article:

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/features/filmmaker-of-the-year-megan-ellison.php

WTF?!

(Obviously she's the second woman as this picture shows:

Posted Image

but when you google her name, the first chick appears first listed as Megan Ellison here with father Larry Oracle CEO and her brother David:

Posted Image

So who's that chick listed as Megan Ellison whereas she's obviously not. Her mother-in-law?

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

Look at the poster in the second picture: Flyboys, a film released in 2006. That picture was taken around 6 years ago.

So?

I found out who was that woman. It's Melanie Craft, novelist, ex-wife of Megan Ellison's father (her ex-mother-in-law indeed). But some sites mistakes Craft as Megan Ellison.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1