Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

I just hope it's a good role for JLaw. I know it's a small supporting role, so I don't care about the size of the part, I just hope it's a quality role. In theory, she deserve much better roles than "X's wife" so hopefully it's at least a fun, scene-stealing kind of part.

It's definitely not a fun, scene stealing part.

^Though obviously the script has been rewritten since DOR got his hands on it. They've probably made the part much bigger/more interesting if they can get someone like Jennifer Lawrence to do it.

Well, obviously.

Or she does this as a favor to DOR.

The movie premiere with that cast will be great.

Batman, Katniss, Hawkeye, A Disney princess, the dude from Hangover.

Edited by The Futurist

Stewart and Watson must be crying over Lawrence's crossover success.

Watson?

She has nothing to cry about. Hunger Games will never be as big or as influential as Potter, and Watson has already starred in one of the best coming of age films that didn't do so well because Summit fucked up the distribution. 

Not to mention that Emma will be in The Bling Ring next year - a lead in Sofia Coppola's film. And let's not forget Noah, Darren Aronofsky's epic...that film will be HUGE. And Watson's characters plays a huge role in the climax.

And Beauty and the Beast with Del Toro will start shooting this summer...honestly...Watson has NOTHING to be ashamed of. 

• Like 2

I'm so excited for this. GIVE ADAMS HER OSCAR!! Also, they can just call this American BS so nobody gets butthurt. Everyone says BS instead if bullshit.

WiIll be tough if she is in supporting may face another situation like Hathaway with the undeniable Martingale. 

• Like 1

JLaw reteaming with O.Russell AGAIN for another movie The Ends of the Earth,supposed to be a big of budget as Django, wrriten by Argo's Terrio

That s crazy.

The guy's love for her during award season was I guess completely genuine.

Harvey, DOR, Jlaw, Argo's scriptwriter : CRAZY !!!

Producer Todd Black and Steve Tisch called “Jennifer Lawrence is one ofthe most versatile actresses we have ever seen. Her performance in Silver Liningswas transcendent and was truly the heart and soul of the film. Jenniferwas basically asked to play 4 personalities – depressed, sexy, romanticand a wild dancer – and did them all brilliantly. After seeing thatperformance we knew we had our anchor for Ends of the Earth. Herdedication to the craft and all those who work with her is inspiring andif she is the future of our business we are certainly in good hands.”

I couldn't have said it better myself !

Director David O. Russell added, “Jennifer possesses a self-deprecatinghumor that made all of the cast and crew feel at ease. She is that kindof person.” He went on to say, “She is the most dedicated person I know.She is devoted to her family and they have been the true inspirationfor her character and integrity. Her acting is effortless and she alwaysmakes it look easy.”

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

JLaw reteaming with O.Russell AGAIN for another movie The Ends of the Earth,supposed to be a big of budget as Django, wrriten by Argo's Terrio

I was thinking that JLaw and DOR had some other big project in the pipeline or there was no reason for her to take a supporting role in March for this movie, especially not when she was going to shoot XMen in April.

• Like 1

I was thinking that JLaw and DOR had some other big project in the pipeline or there was no reason for her to take a supporting role in March for this movie, especially not when she was going to shoot XMen in April.

THR says it's a cameo. No reason she can't squeeze it in before X-Men.

• Like 1