Best Picture Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Film Will Win Best Picture?

• Alesia
    • The Glass Castle
    • The Good Die Young
    • The Road Home
    • Wenan

I wanted to see a war movie like Alesia win best use of action, not dumb cgi crap like COD.

The beauty of this game is that by writing, you can turn anything into a more intelligent/coherent version of itself. Everyone who read my version of MW2 for Year 4 and who had played MW2 said that my version improves on the characters/plot/action descriptions from the singleplayer.So read the films before casting judgments
  • Like 1

I wanted to see a war movie like Alesia win best use of action, not dumb cgi crap like COD.

Also, CoD is a war movie... If Last Six or Nirvana won, yeah, that would technically be "dumb cgi crap," but both Alesia and CoD fall under the definition of "War Blockbuster."

The only nominee that didn't require extensive CGI was The Triple Nickels anyway... I honestly don't remember much action from that one.

It was unconventional action. They were fighting major forest fires, so there's the chance for a good use of camerawork and staging to provide action thrills.

The only nominee that didn't require extensive CGI was The Triple Nickels anyway... I honestly don't remember much action from that one.

I don't really remember anything from it, except that I really didn't like it. :lol: