Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

3 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

What does it mean though? I mean I like The Rock, I bought the film digitally - not even this year’s worst decision - and while I kinda dig Hawkman, I wouldn’t be mad if I never saw those characters again. So yay? Idk, all that grabbed my attention there was the word multiverse.

Probably not coming back, apparently Gunn is gonna release a statement on the matter as well, so we’ll see. 

4 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Probably not coming back, apparently Gunn is gonna release a statement on the matter as well, so we’ll see. 

I’m tired of announcements of what isn’t moving forward. Thankfully January is soon and Gunn said we are getting some new announcements by then.

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I’m tired of announcements of what isn’t moving forward. Thankfully January is soon and Gunn said we are getting some new announcements by then.

Ya I think they’re just trying to be civil, but he’s done.

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

That’s enough of a statement thar we all needed. We didn’t need two screen caps of notes.

The rock has to save face for himself and his production company so Gunn probably let him release his statement first. 

11 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Ray Fisher is starring in a critically acclaimed Broadway play with Samuel L. Jackson and John David Washington and is filming the next Zack Snyder hit on Netflix, his career is doing fine. He will continue to get support from his community. Long gone are the days when straight white men ruled every industry and people were scared to piss them off. And it's not like his career would be doing any better had everyone stayed silent about what happened during the Justice League reshoots - they had already cut almost all of his character's story arc from the theatrical cut anyway, of course the people who took over the DCEU franchise at the time would not bring Cyborg back 🤷‍♂️

I'm sorry but 😂

That has nothing to dhow with how Fisher has handled himself. I loved his character and portrayal in ZSJL. He is acting like he is Henry Cavill or something with a huge fanbase out there pissed that he isn't coming back. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 3:20 PM, ZattMurdock said:

Also, if I had Gunn’s powers, I’d straight out cancel Joker 2. Fuck that noise. Unpopular but it would be the right move.

lmfao why would you cancel the sequel to the most successful, award-winning dc film of the last 15 years? especially since it stars an actor on the caliber of joaquin? bizarre take

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, excel1 said:

I'm sorry but 😂

That has nothing to dhow with how Fisher has handled himself. I loved his character and portrayal in ZSJL. He is acting like he is Henry Cavill or something with a huge fanbase out there pissed that he isn't coming back. 

Yeah my eyes rolled out of my sockets at that. 

• Like 1

I'm waiting with popcorn for what now seems like the inevitable Gal Gadot and Momoa statements... The only real question is, are they coming before Christmas, or buried in the week following...or is Gunn respecting them both by including them in the big January "Nu-Nu-DC" announcement?  That might be what he's doing... unless Gadot and Momoa are indeed transitioning over... one reprising as a senior figurehead (more in the vein of Wonder Woman in the Justice League Animated Series), the other as perhaps...another character?  STAY TUNED! 😁

Edited by Macleod