Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

Well, thank you Prometheus for starting the "not a prequel, honest, I swear" prequels craze.That said, I adore IAL book and always thought it would be interesting to see what has become of new species society they tried to build at the end of the book. Howeevr, since the movie didn`t keep that part of the book, I really don`t know. In the book, they could easily bring back Neville because we had to believe that he was poisoned so that he wouldn`t suffer a slow death by the raging crowd. But he could have been only knocked out or something. The woman realized that her new society wasn`t perfect so she could have saved him for later if going gets tough and his help was needed. There are many ways one could undo the "death". But perishing in an explosion? Tough call. last time they un-did it, it was end of WotW that everyone`s harping on still.

Warners needs to let this one go.

This one made 585M, Smith is back he has MiB3, After Earth and Winter's Tale. WB is doing 300: BOA after 300 did 456M and WotT after CotT did 493M. If these 2 are getting sequels then why not a movie that did 100M more, with the biggest star in the world.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I completely understand the financial reasons to attempt it. That's the job. However, sometimes creative logic dictates you can't pull off a prequel or a sequel. If they can actually create a plausible story, I'll send a check for a hundred bucks.As for Wrath, there was no question about a sequel. They were counting on it. As for the 300 sequel....well, I'm not quite convinced that's a good idea.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I completely understand the financial reasons to attempt it. That's the job. However, sometimes creative logic dictates you can't pull off a prequel or a sequel. If they can actually create a plausible story, I'll send a check for a hundred bucks.

As for Wrath, there was no question about a sequel. They were counting on it. As for the 300 sequel....well, I'm not quite convinced that's a good idea.

That's were the writing goes, I don't think WB is sure where to take it, but once it gets written I would be sure it makes sense. I don't think they would back track on the ending.

They've been trying for 4 years now. This isn't the first writer hired. If they haven't gotten it by now, I really doubt they ever will.With Potter over and this round of Batman wrapping up, they're desperate for any kind of name-brand movie, no matter how creatively ridiculous.