Neo

The Warner Bros. Thread | Will NOT merge with Paramount...capitalism is still terrible

When are WB going to pull the trigger on their next fantasy franchise. With the Hobbit ending in 2013, they will need a new franchise. WB has currently 10+ potential franchise all in different stages, which will be next?Bone TrilogyThe Lost Years of MerlinThe Scorpio RacesImaginarium GeographicaOtherlandsAll SoulsThe Magic Kingdom of LandoverHeaven's ShadowThe Elstones of ShannaraThe Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas FlamelLarklightThats not counting all the mythological and historical pics they have in development.

Stop NeoDo not post this shit.We are going to pretend like this is never going to happen.

I have no problem with this film, but they need to stop calling it a reboot. It is a sequel since Clark would probably be in it. It would just focus on the next generation. I could be cool to do a sequel to those films, as long as they go in a different direction from the original.

Stop NeoDo not post this shit.We are going to pretend like this is never going to happen.

I am still shocked. Can't believe WB is making this. Edited by CJohn