3.1 "The First Shadows"

UPDATES!

First up, Rich has spoken on who he would like as his partner. He has selected

riczhang!

Iceroll has also selected a partner. He has chosen

Baumer!

Now we move on to The Challenge

The Challenge - Week 1

Rich, his partner, Iceroll, his partner, and DoctorWho were all immune this week. The other 14 were not safe. RichWS won so he ranked the players in order of his preference for The Challenge. The ranking was as follows:

1. Fakhir

2. CEDAR

3. Dragon

4. Avatarfan

5. Alfred

6. Goffe

7. Acsc1312

8. JackO

9. Tawasal

10. ChD

11. iTz Only ED

12. Totem

13. XenoZodiac

14. CJohn

Fakhir and CEDAR were up first, but they each purchased an immunity for 1 point a piece. That means the next candidates were Dragon (in 3rd) and Avatarfan (in 4th). Neither player purchased an immunity, so Dragon and Avatarfan will be our first competitors in The Challenge. Only one will survive.

Here are your Challenge questions:

1. Predict Argo's Wednesday gross

2. Predict Taken 2's Wednesday per theater average

3. Predict Sinister's Wednesday percent drop from Tuesday

DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18 AT 8:00 A.M. EASTERN (7:00 A.M. CENTRAL)

So who chooses next?

That's the beauty of it. We don't know yet. The next chance will be with this week's game, game 2. So far only Rich, riczhang, Iceroll, and baumer are on teams. Everyone else will remain individual until they are chosen for a team. That's why partner selection is going to unfold over the course of a few weeks this season.

The Challenge - Week 1

The results are in. It was Avatarfan (a veteran of all three seasons) versus Dragon (a rookie player) this week. Both are on the chopping block? Who will be the first player to leave the game?

Here are their scores:

92.16% (a good score, but is it good enough?)

Dragon:

30.48% (you unfortunately misread Question 2. You predicted Taken 2's Wednesday gross but the question asked for its Wednesday per theater average. Unfortunately, you also went too high on Question 3. Sorry to see you go so soon Dragon. I never got a chance to know if you would be a good player or not since you were only around for one week.

And there you have it folks. We have the first player eliminated. Who will be next? Find out next week!

I wish I could remember who was on Box Office Obliteration. The ones I do remember: Xeno, Rekab, Baumer, Jake Gittes, Spaghetti, Evan/Lobotomy, acsc, tawasal, and I think ShawnMR. There were others but I can't remember all of them because it was so long ago and not fleshed out like these games. It was only 8 weeks.

Shawn didn't play BO:O. You missed Fake, Lab276, Cjohn, Avatarfan (that's unforgivable, he won the season) and a few others. There were 15 total, I was second to last to join, Rekab was last I think.

The Challenge - Week 1

The results are in. It was Avatarfan (a veteran of all three seasons) versus Dragon (a rookie player) this week. Both are on the chopping block? Who will be the first player to leave the game?

Here are their scores:

92.16% (a good score, but is it good enough?)

Dragon:

30.48% (you unfortunately misread Question 2. You predicted Taken 2's Wednesday gross but the question asked for its Wednesday per theater average. Unfortunately, you also went too high on Question 3. Sorry to see you go so soon Dragon. I never got a chance to know if you would be a good player or not since you were only around for one week.

And there you have it folks. We have the first player eliminated. Who will be next? Find out next week!

LMAO

tumblr_m7kfreNoJH1qfjbk4o1_400.gif

Edited by Dragon