CJohn

The Peanuts Movie | November 6, 2015

Pixar is saving itself for when Disney gets the rights to Calvin and Hobbes, that's why. ;)As for this....... I don't know how I feel about it yet. I am definitely going to see it but am worried about how it will turn out... I sort of trust Blue Sky, but still...

• Like 1

Pixar is saving itself for when Disney gets the rights to Calvin and Hobbes, that's why. ;)As for this....... I don't know how I feel about it yet. I am definitely going to see it but am worried about how it will turn out... I sort of trust Blue Sky, but still...

Peanuts > Calvin and HobbesThis thread makes me miss Camp Snoopy at Mall of America. :( Camp Snoopy was an awesome theme park.

This is awesome because even though the Peanuts arent as prominent anymore, they still are. Everyone knows who Snoopy and Charlie Brown is, even if they dont read the comics or haven't seen Charlie Browns Thanksgiving. This should be a nice holiday hit, id prefer 2D animation, but Blue Sky should be able to handle this. Just no IMAX 3D and what not please.

• Like 1

TV specials, maybe. Comic strip, heck no.

Peanut comic strips are amazing. I read a lot of comic for the peanuts when I was little I got two big books full of peanut comic strips.If this movie is done like Alivn I could see Metlife have some type of promotion or joke in this film.

Interesting that Blue Sky are releasing a film outside of Spring and Summer, it'll be odd seeing the characters in CG and they've always worked best as shorts.

It's because they have DW now. Most DW films occupy March and Summer dates.
  • Like 1