this episode was crazyyyyyy, when they don't focus on that girl, the show is awesome! it just gets better and better

i also started watching "torchwood" so really enjoying john barrowman on the show as tommy's dad! a very good looking dad btw

Anyone watch Arrow last night.

Hate this type of thing. Where he has another problem with another guy, doing what he is doing. Killing People who have wronged the City. And he doesn't give everyone the chance to change. He kills a lot of people on the first visit.

OK, Wasn't paying close attention. So what was that woman doing in the office or who was she? Not sure if it was explained.

Laurel said she has a friend that works at the Chinese embassy and was able to track the woman down. Laurel told the woman that she was working on a case, so that's why she was there.

Laurel said she has a friend that works at the Chinese embassy and was able to track the woman down. Laurel told the woman that she was working on a case, so that's why she was there.

OK but to that point, I know she said she made calls to find info. No Big Deal, as I was going to watch it again.

Good episode tonight. When they're not doing blatant Batman Begins/Dark Knight references/ripoffs, the show can be pretty awesome.  I still don't like when they use the bad guy confessed because of The Hood's intimidation crutch and we're supposed to believe the legal system is okay with it. It's still coercion right?

Kindof wierd have Tommy break up with the girl. As now he does not work with Oliver, isn't friends with Oliver and isn't dating Laurel. And Diggel also leaves. So wonder what happens and who comes back?Ps. Didn't like Diggel walking past the girl and not saying bye at all.

Edited by TRUMAN

i'm pissed tommy broke up with laurel, but on the other hand to hell with her, i can't stand her and i believe tommy and oliver deserve better than her !

for now i'm watching but i will never be onboard with oliver dating laurel , getting back together , he cheated on her with HER SISTER no self-respecting woman goes back to a man who does that, huge no-no !

yeah oliver also did a  big no-no this episode , he broke the bros before ladies code, sometimes you gotta know when to gave the guy who's been supporting you his time to shine and your full attention!

i'm pissed tommy broke up with laurel, but on the other hand to hell with her, i can't stand her and i believe tommy and oliver deserve better than her !

for now i'm watching but i will never be onboard with oliver dating laurel , getting back together , he cheated on her with HER SISTER no self-respecting woman goes back to a man who does that, huge no-no !

yeah oliver also did a  big no-no this episode , he broke the bros before ladies code, sometimes you gotta know when to gave the guy who's been supporting you his time to shine and your full attention!

well right now, no one is dating laurel.