Very good start in Australia even with a late change of lead in program from The Voice to a new episode of TBBT.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2013/05/wednesday-1-may-2013.html

The long-anticipated (and long-advertised) premiere of US superhero action series Arrow hit a bullseye last night as 1.3 million people tuned in, making it the third-most-watched show of the night.

This made Arrow the highest debut for a new American series in Australia this year, eclipsing highly anticipated shows such as Elementary and The Following, and running second only to Revenge (1.4 million) in terms of ratings for any American series-first episode in 2013.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/wentworth-breaks-out-with-a-bang-as-arrow-strikes-for-nine-20130502-2iuor.html#ixzz2S6fCxWSD

Edited by DeeCee

I Love This Show! What a Great Episode & Can't Wait for Next Week as Trailer for it Looks Incredible! Keep it Up, Arrow!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Truman Burbank

Well he also said something like, Oh No....

That's what I was talking about. The reaction seemed like Oliver being the Arrow had a greater meaning to Merlin. It seems like Microsoft sold their entire production of the Surface to the Arrow producers.

That's what I was talking about. The reaction seemed like Oliver being the Arrow had a greater meaning to Merlin.It seems like Microsoft sold their entire production of the Surface to the Arrow producers.

Could Merlin be wondering if Arrow/Oliver is working with Moira/Mother in taking down the people on the list???

Also Merlin doesn't know who tried to kill him in previous episodes???

PS. Interesting that Arrow has been able to beat up everyone before, including groups, and now he loses to Merlin???

I know some people bitch and complain about this show because it's on CW ... and it had moments of being complete shit in the first half of the first season (Huntress I'm looking at you)

... but this show is REALLY good right now.  Yes, it blatantly takes pieces of the Dark Knight trilogy stories and design and utilizes them here, but it's done very well.  There's good action ... and now Oliver finally realizes that to be a hero, he has to do things without casualties. 

Can't wait for the Particle Accelerator at Star LABS in Central City to become complete by Christmas ;)  (Don't fuck up the Flash CW)

Oh, and between Felicy, Laurel, Thea, Shado ... and whatever Summer Glau's characters name is ... talk about eye candy all around for the guys ... and shirtless hero's for the women. :lol:

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1

I am not liking how this is dropping in ratings. Don't want it be canceled. I downloaded the full first season, because no portuguese channel passed it, and I am already in episode 7 and it has some great moments. Hopefully I will be ready to follow the 2nd season by next week.

Recently bought the boxset and just binged through the entire series to remind me just why I love it. Screw Man of Steel, this is DC's worthy successor to Nolan's Batman Trilogy.

While I enjoy Agents of SHIELD, this show tops it in almost every way (so far). 

• Like 1

How will our hero escape this predicament?

Okay, am I the only one who read this in a cheesy 1960's-Batman-announcer voice?

'Looks like Oliver Queen's been checkmated! By the lovely Laurel Lance no less! How will our hero escape this predicament? Tune in next week to find out!'

• Like 1